Montag, 4. Februar 2008

I've been tagged by...

Julie and Donna. Well, girls if you had known that I got actually 4 middle names (my parents had some kind of strange spleen) and every one of them quite long, you would have thought about tagging me ;)
My name according to my birth certificate is: Katharina Franziska Maria Elisabeth Antonia
I am glad I don't have to sign with all of them...

Here are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and need to read your blog for details)

For this game I take the shortest of my middlenames:
M - Messy
A - Amiable
R - Reliable
I - Intrigued
A - Arachnaphobic

I am going to tag
Claudia, Marlene, Annie, Rein and Shary

I am sorry girls. I hope you also have so much choices with your middlenames as I do ;)

Kommentare:

  1. hi katharina,
    hmmm... wie geht das denn nun.. ich hab den tag schon am Mittwoch bekommen! uff tu mir das nicht an :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Sweetie :)
    Thanks so much for tagging me!
    You have been a busy bee lately, and your latest creations are sooo fab!
    Am still stalking the postie for the hanglars.. and if you would like me to send you some Lola ones just give me a shout ;)

    Hugs, Marlene x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Katharina! thanks for tagging me, but, I just got tagged with this game a few days ago so hope you don't mind if I pass on this one. annie x

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...