Montag, 4. August 2008

Friends

I designed another sketch for the Papertake Weekly challenge for you to try and couldn't help to have a play with Charlie and his cute best friend :)

Ich habe einen neuen Sketch für die Papertake Weekly challenge für euch zum probieren designed. Natürlich konnte ich mich kaum noch davon zurückhalten Charlie und seinen süßen besten Freund einzuweihen :)

I rotated and mirrored the sketch so it fit the motive :) The round senitment is a download from DesignerDigitals again (love those!!), the leaves are from Prima and the wording "Happy Day" is a SU rub-on. I really love how this card turned out, it's perfect for fall and a wonderful friendship card. The paper is from My Minds Eye (Card Art cardkit).

Ich habe den Sketch gedreht und gespiegelt, damit er zu meinem Motiv paßt :) Der runde Text ist wieder ein download von DesignerDigitals (die sind super!), die Blätter sind von Prima und der Text "Happy Day" ist ein Rub-On von Stampin'up. Mir gefält die Karte total, so richtig schön herbstlich und die perfekte Freundschaftskarte :) Das paier ist wieder von My Minds Eye (Card Art cardkit).

I hope a lot of you join in on the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge again this week!
Ich hoffe, dass wieder viele von euch bei der Papertake Weekly sketch challenge mitmachen diese Woche!

To answer your questions about the Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection by Elisabeth Bell (of which I posted a preview yesterday). They will be available in the online store in about 4-5 weeks. I will let you know early enough via my blog, so stay tuned :) or subscribe to my newsfeed service. I am glad you liked the heavenly angel as much as I did! Elisabeth, you are amazing!
Thanks for stopping by today!!

Um eure Frage zu der Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection by Elisabeth Bell (die Vorschau von gestern) zu beantworten. Die Stempel werden in ca. 4-5 Wochen im online store verfügbar sein. Aber ich werde euch früh genug darüber auf meinem blog informieren :) oder ihr abonniert meinen newsletter service :) Ich bin froh, dass euch das Motiv genauso gut gefällt wie mir :) Elisabeth, du bist begnadet!
Danke fürs Vorbeischaun!!


  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
  • Paper: My Minds Eye (Card Art cardkit)
  • Accessories: brads Making Memories, leaves Prima, cuttlebug embossing folder "spots and dots", Spellbinders round petite Nestabilities, sewing machine
  • coloured with Caran D'Ache Supracolor pens, Twinkling H2O, white gel pen, background with SU pastels

Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous and gorgeous as always you have such a great eye for detail ,love your new stamps ,Dawnxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great sketch and your card is fabulous.
    I hope to make a card whit this sketch this week ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this sketch! I need to find some larger square envelopes so I can actually send the cards I make that are this size! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great card Katharina! I love the rich fall colors you chose. I'm saving the sketch to try out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A wonderful sketch as you always do! And I LOVE your card, he is just so cute and perfectly placed with the sketch!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ohhhhhhhh....Katharina! this is gorgeous....you have done a fabby job with charlie and his best friend......I am going to go into meltdown soon...I even have paul (DH) asking if the postman has delivered my stamps....:(
    Maybe tomorrow...:)
    Great job with the card and the sketch hun...both are fantastic. Big hugs Rach.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. He is adorable, Katharina! I love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Och Gottchen was ist das ein wunderschönes Kärtchen. Klasse Sketch. Zum niederknien.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Amazing card, just love this image now he is coloured, he looks fabulous! Love your card design and that sentiment is fantastic! Thank you for letting us know how long we have to wait for Elisabeth's angels, I will try to be patient!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your card is beautiful Katharina! And so is the sketch. But the time we have to wait for the guardian angels is way to long :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wieder eine wunderschöne karte von dir!! toll!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Charlie looks so fantastic coloured! It's great to see these stamps start being used now. I can't wait to get mine now! Beautiful card Katharina. Lol Lynn x

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. wow... Katharina... dein kärtchen ist ein Traum... wunderwunderschön.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Love your card... I can't wait to get my stamps... I'm so excited.... I put a link in my sidebar for your store.. Let me know when you get a banner and I'll put that in instead...

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Fantastic sketch and gorgeous card using it. Love the papers and great image, can't wait for my new stamps.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. oh I am loving these new stamps, they are awesome, as is your card. I like the colour combo you have chosen they work so well with the design :)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Gorgeous card Katharina, love the image

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Hallo Katharina, deine Karte sieht absolut klasse aus, das Motiv ist süß und deine Farben klasse... Liebe Grüße, Silke

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Love this image. Adorable! And I really like the way you used the leaves as embellishments.

    Denise

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. amazing card and amazing sketch
    thanks
    Sharon
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Super Cute and Fabulous!! Love the coloring and the papers you've used. The sketch is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Great card what a lovely image Charlie is, Thanks for a great sketch Dear. Not long now before we will all be using them
    Hugs Jacqui x

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Hi Katharina!

    I think I figured out this comment thing :)
    I love Charlie and the puppy and the colors you used go beautifully together! Although I don't want to start thinking about fall yet, those leaves are gorgeous (orange is my fav color).

    Alison

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. As man and father of two boys I have to say that I really like Charlie. He looks like he's always up for something.

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Fabulous card! I love that designoriginal saying as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Wow - der Junge sieht echt klasse aus ... hammerstark

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Yeah, I got to play along!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Another great sketch, Katharine!
    Thank you!

    I used it to make this card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. I'm a few days late, but another great sketch Katharina!! Thanks!!

    http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/2008/08/tilda-has-present.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Hi,

    I got my preorder of the Charlotte decorating the christmas tree stamp and I would love to know when does the store opens? I'm looking forward to ordering more stamps too! I just ordered some ez mount cling locally, to add to it. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. I loved this sketch and of course the fabulous card as always.
    Here's my interpretation. I hope you like it. Thank you for the inspiration, (and the sketch)!

    http://craftinghaven.blogspot.com/2008/08/katharinas-sketch-25.html

    Viv xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Hallo Katharina,
    ich habe mich heute auch mal von Deinem tollen Sketch inspirieren lassen. Das Ergebnis kannst Du auf meinem Blog sehen. Vielleicht gefällt sie Dir ja ein wenig.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. Hallo Katharina,
    heute habe ich mal wieder einen Sketch von Dir "benutzt" ume eine Karte zu gestalten.Vielen dank für Deine tollen Sketche.Wenn Du Lust hast,kannst Du ja mal auf meinem Blog vorbei schauen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Angela

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...