Donnerstag, 14. August 2008

Thank you!

Singing Charlotte works perfect for Thank You cards so I used her for this one, because I wanted to say "thank you" to a lovely person :) (ahhh, what a complicated sentence, I hate it when I can't get grammar and position of words right..hehe)

Charlotte, die ein Ständchen singt ist das perfekte Motiv für Dankeskarten. Da ich gerade eine gebraucht habe kam sie gerade richtig :)

Cute Card Thursday with the Motto "Soft Furnishing". I used a May Arts ribbon and did some sewing on the card. I love my Martha Steward border punch, although it has some problems with cardstock. I put some crystals on to set some highlights. The next photo shows a close up of the label I punched with a Stampin' Up punch. I also have this special stamp with coordinates with the punch. I love the texture :)

Cute Card Thursday mit dem Thema "Soft Furnishing". Ich habe ein Band von May Arts verwendet und rund um das papier etwas genäht. Ich liebe meinen Stanzer von Martha Steward, obwohl er mit Cardstock Probleme hat. Ich habe noch ein paar Kristalle aufgeklebt um Akzente zu setzen. Das nächste Photo zeigt eine Nahaufnahme des labels, dass ich mit meinem Stampin' Up punch ausgestanzt habe. Dazu gibt es dann auch den passenden Stempel. Das Muster finde ich total edel :)

Thanks for the visit! Don't forget to have a look at the gourgeous Cute Card Thursday DT creations. Deb already used one of her new Whiff of Joy Stamps to :)
I would also like to say thank you to all of you who send me links to their Charlotte and Charlie creations. I love to have a look at them and realise how much work and joy you put into your cards.
Hugs

Ich danke euch für den Besuch bei mir. Vergeßt nicht einen Blick auf die Arbeiten des Cute Card Thursday DT zu werfen. Deb hat schon eine traumhafte Karte mit ihren neuen Whiff of Joy Stempeln gemacht :) Ich möchte mich auch bei allen bedanken, die mir links zu ihren Charlotte und Charlie Karten geschickt haben. Es ist wunderbar, wenn ich mir die verschiedensten Werke ansehen kann, die mit so viel Liebe und Aufwand von euch gestaltet wurden!
Alles Liebe


  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Stampin' Up
  • Paper: Basic Grey, 7gypsies
  • Accessories: ribbon May Arts, Martha Steward Punch, Su slit punch and tag punch, Spellbinders oval Nestabilities petite, Efco crystals
  • coloured with Caran D'Ache Supracolor pens, Twinkling H2O, white gel pen

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful katharina,
    love your layout and choice of papers....perfect as always...Charlotte looks fantastic; beautifully coloured and looking adorable as ever.
    **huggles**
    Rachxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very cute! I love the paper! The snowmen are adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's gorgeous Katharina. Lovely card and beautiful papers xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card, just wish my sewing machine liked me, because I love the stitching.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fantastic card Katharina, you have coloured Charlotte beautifully, she is such a sweetie, love the papers you used and fabulous stitching!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Quite lovely!! Your colouring is so prefect! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Deine Karte und das Motiv sind wunderschön und Deine Coloration ist fantastisch!
    Hugs Gisela

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gorgeous card.
    Where did you get the Thankyou stamp from,please? :o)x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is so sweet Katharina, love the colours and paper beautiful as usual. My Stamps arrived yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to use them until this morning, they are great and stamp so well. I also have to thank you for my Charlie Stamp that I won on your Blog Candy. I have made my first card with Charlotte and her Reindeer and have just posted it on my blog if you have the time to look.
    Lots of Hugs Jacqui x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Gorgeous Katharina, love the stamp that goes with the punch and I have similar punches to the Martha one and it doesn't like cardstock much either! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love the colors on thiscard and I love little Charlotte. Have a great day! Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous as ever. I too have made a new card. This time with Charlotte. xxxJanexxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I love everything: the papers you used, the punches, the adorable stamp....great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Your card is so beautifully done.
    You are so talented. I love your work and visit you every day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Oooh this is wonderful Katharina - fabulous colouring and papers and as always a perfect layout. Love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Charlotte looks wonderful Katharina! Love all the details too...I was wondering how you would feel when you see all your hardwork come to "fruition"...I'm glad its so very exciting and worthwhile for you!! bx

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Amazingly gorgeous Katharina :)
    So love all your cuties popping up everywhere and cannot wait to use mine :D

    Biggest huggles,
    Marlene xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. So beautiful Katharina!! I can't wait to get my stamps...I think they shoul dbe here by Monday:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I just love the cards you are making with your new stamps. I can't wait till mine get here. I left you an award on my blog

    http://gorillamamagreats.blogspot.com/

    Hugs
    Nic

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Just adorable Katharina! Love the image, great coloring. Love all the details, especially the stitching. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. another adorable card creation Katharina - and the first time I've seen a stamp to go with the SU tab punch! annie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Another beautiful card, Katharina..... Can't wait to get my stamps...

    Wanted to let you know I've awarded your blog with the I Love Your Blog Award.... You can get the image and the rules on my blog....

    Hug,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Die Karte ist wieder einmal superschön geworden!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Gorgeous card!
    Love all the detail, and that border punch is fab.
    kim x

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. WOW, love the colouring in this card you have done an amazing job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. I love this Cute and Joyful card!! Your coloring of this Cute image and composition is Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...