Dienstag, 23. September 2008

How Time Flies - Scrapped Canvas and 2 RAKs

I want to show you one of my rare scrapbooking projects. I sometimes get a bad conscience, because I spend my time making cards instead of doing some scrapbook pages with the photos of my loved ones, which would last forever :) This is a canvas which resulted from such a mood and I always realise how much pleasure it is to create with photos :)

Ich möchte euch heute eines meiner seltenen Scrapbooking Projekte zeigen. Ich bekomme manchmal ein schlechtes Gewissen, weil ich lieber Karten bastle anstatt mit den Photos meiner Lieben Alben zu basteln, die uns nach vielen Jahren noch erfreuen werden. Diese bescrapte Leinwand ist das Resultat so einer Stimmung. Und ich bemerke jedesmal was für ein Spaß und eine Genugtuung es ist mit Photos zu arbeiten :)

I used a scrapbooking kit from Stampin' Up. I love to work with them, because you have a great layout ready in no time :) I also used some RubOns and buttons and I really like how this came out.

Ich habe ein scrapbooking kit von Stampin' Up verwendet. Ich liebe es mit solchen zu arbeiten, weil man ein schönes Layout in null komma nichts fertig hat :) Ausserdem habe ich noch RubOns und Knöpfe verwendet. Ich bin richtig zufrieden was am Schluss dabei herausgekommen ist.

I also want to show you 2 wonderful cards from lovely blogging friends of mine. The first one is from Erin and the other is from Denise Lynn. Those very talented and kind Ladies founded the Stamp Something Challenge Blog. I love to participate and even got the honour to be a Guest Designer. Thanks so much!

Ich möchte euch auch noch 2 wunderbare Karten zeigen, die ich von Blogger Freunden bekommen habe. Die erste ist von Erin und die Zweite von Denise Lynn. Diese zwei talentierten Damen haben zusammen den Stamp Something Challenge Blog gegründet and dessen Challenges ich auch immer sehr gerne teil nehme. Ausserdem hatte ich auch schon die Ehre als Gast Designer zu fungieren :) Ich danke euch herzlich!!

Kommentare:

  1. awww your canvas is awesome and so sweet and adorable...I know what you mean about scrapping..i used to do alot of scrapping at one time but don't seem to do it anymore :(
    beautiful cards that you have recieved hugs rachxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da hast du aber ein lustiges kleines Kerlchen , der lacht ja süß bei dir auf dem Arm.
    Aber auch die anderen beiden Fotos in dem LO sind klasse.
    Ich finde es rundum gelungen.

    Über so schöne Post freut man sich doch riesig, oder ?

    Lieben Gruß
    Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, you have been a busy bee. Gorgeous layout and lovely cards too. I agree scrapbook layouts of loved ones are a legacy you leave behind for generations to come.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Katharina, your scrapbook pages are just lovely. Your little one looks like such a happy guy! I too, have been neglecting my scrapbooking since I discovered stamping! Those cards you received are really sweet. Hugs Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous scrapbook layouts! I too neglect my pictures too often! My stamps are just too much fun to make cards with! I received my 1st Whiff of Joy order! I can't wait to ink up my new babies! And THANK YOU so much for the little extras...you are so sweet Katharina! I will definitely be placing another order in the near future!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great layout, Katharina! I love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great cards!

    PS. I edited my picture and now it isn't so dark.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love your canvas project Katharina! Beautiful layouts and colors. Happy to see my card made it to you safely and quickly too! Wish US mail was that fast! Thanks again for all you've done for us on STAMP SOMETHING and we look forward to working with you again real soon! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such a wonderful layout! I am very bad at catching up with scrapbooking thanks for nudging me to do more. Beautiful cards to receive.
    kim x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. really nice canvas you made Katharina. I don't scrap at all, but I keep telling my daughters that their children are going to have awesome scrapbooks! Scrapping wasn't in when my kids were young or I probably would have gotten into it. It's just not worth going through the old photos to do it now.
    The cards you received are great too! I love how that first one has the twine wrapped around the side, and the lay out on the second card is great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. your canvas is fabulous, what a gorgeous keepsake, I too don't have enough time to scrapbook but it is always something I hope to do! Gorgeous RAKs too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love your scrapbook realy gorgeous xxxx
    what beautiful cards you recived ,Dawnx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. LOVE seeing your scrapbook canvas! Wonderful and the pictures are great!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Great layout, the colours are so soft and sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...