Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008

Wishing you a perfect day!

EDIT: Thanks for all your nice comments and questions about my card. Here are the measurements I used: The cardstock is 30,5 x cm, I scored with my scor pal at 3'' and 9''. This way the opening doesn't overlap, because I just used one piece of SU cardstock, so I had to tricks a bit and lengthen one part of the opening with the blue piece of cardstock :)

rd Thursday with the theme "buttons and bows". I used "Matthew with present" from Whiff of Joy Stamps and designed a special opening for my card.

Cute Card Thursday mit dem Thema "Knöpfe und Maschen". Ich habe "Matthew mit Geschenk" für meine Karte verwendet und eine spezielle Kartenöffnung designed.


I used 2 different colours of my SU pastels again for the background (Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip). There is glitter on his wings and I coloured some highlights with my glitter pens from Sipca. The large button is clear.

Ich habe wieder 2 verschiedene Farben meiner SU pastels für den Hintergrund verwendet (Barely Banana und Chocolate Chip). Auf seinen Flügeln ist Glitzer und ein paar Akzente habe ich auch noch mit meinen Glitzerstiften von Spica gesetzt. Der große Knopf ist durchsichtig.

I used my Scor Pal to fold the piece of cardstock to get this opening (Huhuuu Constanze ;) and also decorated the inside with the same paper as the outside. I also stamped the Whiff of Joy sentiment "Wishing you a perfect day" on the inside. Forgot to take a photo of it though :)

Ich habe meinen Scor Pal verwendet um den Cardstock zu falzen (huhuuuu Constanze ;) und habe auch die Innenseite mit dem selben Papier dekoriert wie Aussen. Innen habe ich dann noch den Whiff of Joy Text "Wishing you a perfect day" gestempelt, aber vergessen es zu fotografieren *doh* ;)

The new Whiff of Joy Challenge is already up and there is a sketch designed by Heather. An absolutely stunning sketch, I did my card for it yesterday and I am so delighted how it turned out. I will show it tomorrow :) Why not give it a try yourself?

And don't forget to check out Camilla's fabulous blog candy, she is giving away a Whiff of Joy stamps every day!!!

Die neue Whiff of Joy Challenge ist online und Heather hat einen fantastischen Sketch designed. Ich habe meine Karte dafür destern gemacht und bin total begeistert wie sie geworden ist. Ich zeige sie euch dann morgen :)
Macht doch auch mit!!

Und vergeßt nicht bei Camilla's tollen Blog Candy mitzumachen. Sie verlost doch tatsächlich jeden Tag einen Whiff of Joy Stempel!!


  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
  • Paper: Su cardstock "Chocolate Chip", Deja Views
  • Accessories: ribbon SU, brads Making meories, button Trimmings, Martha Steward Border punch, sewing machine
  • coloured with Caran D'ache Supracolor pens, Twinkling H2O, Spica Glitter Pens, white gel pen, background SU pastels

Kommentare:

  1. Oh I do love this card Katharina :0) The new stamp is so cute and your colouring is wonderful :0)
    **I neeeeeeedddd a scor-pal!** Just can't find anyone in UK who sells them. oh well maybe one day *sigh*
    **Hugs** Heather x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Katharina, I love this image and the papers are just perfect to use with it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh stunning card, I so love your design and colouring perfect. Beautiful dp.
    kim x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. great design of card katharina, love how you have coloured matthew, he looks fabulous.. i tried to do the su pastel thing yesterday!
    given up i can't get it to look like yours..:(
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Katharina I love the card of your handsome lad, your coloring is gorgeous. You always do such a great job. Such talent you have. Love the choice of papers to go with it. Thanks for Sharing with us all.
    Cynde

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a lovely dimentsional card. Will have to bloglift this idea from you. Warm regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. gorgeous! Love the fold of your card Katharina and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. another fabulous card Katharina with such an adorable little chap! love the fold too and would be good for putting in a little gift certificate. hugs, annie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous card!! Love the way it folds and that image is just to cute, but you knew that already (LOL)!! Fab card Katharina :)Kathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh my this card is great! Ok, you image is wonderful we both know that, your coloring is perfect as always, but I love how you made it open, GREAT!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ist das aber eine herzige Karte! Toll.
    LG, Jessica

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Beautiful card! Love how it opens! That's so much fun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Such a lovely card! He is such a sweet little guy! I really like your card design. I will have to try it out! Hugs Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Gorgeous card Katharina!! love the stamp and design..great fold too!!..Hugs, Ila

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. What a wonderful card Katharina! Love all the nice colors and papers,and the fold of the card is fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Great card ..But what are the sizes oof the whole paper to do this and score lines ??
    its wonderful
    Thanks
    Diana

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I just love this card!!! The way it opens, your colors, the stamp, etc...you get the picture! I would love to know all of the dimensions of this card if you have the time to send me the info. Also...love, love, love your stamps but I always have a hard time trying to decide what color to make the wings on my cards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Wow, this is fabulous Katharina, I love the layout and the perfect colours and papers. And guess what he he he, I already have that punch lol

    bug hugs
    Bev x

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. die Karte ist großartig geworden, gefällt mir sehr gut.

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...