Donnerstag, 6. November 2008

Large wooden notes-holder - WoJ preview

Are you equally excited about the new Whiff of Joy stamps, which will be release on November 8th, than i am?? :) I am in the lucky position to own all of the new stamps already...but otherwise I have so little freetime to use them *doh*

Seid ihr auch schon so aufgeregt über die neuen Whiff of Joy Stempel, die am 8. November erscheinen werden, wie ich es bin?? :) Ich bin ja in der grlücklichen Position, dass ich alle Motive schon in Händen halte, aber zu wenig Zeit habe um sie auch nutzen zu können *doh*.

But I managed to do this wooden notes holder (the basis is a large wooden clothespin, which I got at my local craft store). I used Lizzie with muff designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy Stamps for this fun and decorative element. I covered the front and the back of the clothespin with dp from Stampin' Up, they way you would do it with chipboard.

Aber ich habe es doch geschafft diesen großen Memohalter (die Basis ist eine riesige Wäscheklammer aus Holz, die ich in meinem hiesigen Bastelladen bekommen habe) zu machen.
Benutzt habe ich Lizzie mit Muff designed von Elisabeth Bell für Whiff of Joy Stamps für dieses dekorative kleine Geschenk. Überzogen habe ich die Klammer mit Motivpapier von Stampin' up. Man macht das genauso wie man es mit Chipboard (starkem Karton) machen würde.

I coloured Lizzie with Water soluble pens and Twinkling H2Os. I also used a lot of glitter on her clothes. Isn't she darling??
Ich habe Lizzie mit meinen Aquarellstiften und Twinkling H2os ausgemalt und viel Glitzer auf ihren Kleidern verwendet. Ist sie nicht sowas von schnukelig :)

Here is another preview of one of my favourite Herb - images. You so loved Willow with her hot chocolate, so this is some kind of revival for this theme :)

Hier ist eine weitere Vorschau auf eines meiner liebsten Herb-Motive. Ihr habt Willow mit heißer Schokolade so gerne gehabt, dass dieser Herb eine Art Hommage an sie ist :)
Don't forget to check out the Whiff of Joy and the Cute Card Thursday challenge of this week. *Ahhh*, so many fun challenges and so little time ;)
Sending you hugs


Vergeßt nicht die Cute Card Thursday und Whiff of Joy challenge dieser Woche mitzumachen.
*Ahhhh* So viele tolle Challenges und so wenig Zeit ;)
Liebe Grüße

  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps (November release, available on the 8th)
  • Paper: dp SU "Parisian Summer"
  • Accessories: ribbon Raspberry ribbon, button bought at Paperbasics, glitter, SU crystal effects
  • coloured with Caran D'Ache Supracolor pens, Twinkling H2Os, white gel pen

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Katharina, it seems that you are back from your lovely break with the family. This notes peg is such a brilliant idea and Lizzie just looks gorgeous on it.

    I have inked up your most generous and gorgeous gift ... Charlie and Charlotte and did a creation with them. Must say it did not turn out too bad after all, even though I am still getting the hang of H2O's. Warm regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fabulous notes holder, love the sweet new image, great idea for a gift!

    Debx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lizzie looks snug as a bug Katharina! Love her and can't wait to get mine ;) Those giant clothes pegs are brilliant, must see if I can find some - would make great little gifts. Have a good day!xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Eine tolle Idee mit der riesen Wäscheklammer und es sieht super aus.

    Und Herb ist klasse mit der heißen Tasse Tee/Schokolade

    Ganz lieben Gruß
    Sonja xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Precious Lizzie image!! Can't wait to see more. I just love visiting your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Katharina I can't wait until Nov. 8th!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Love that Lizzie stamp....it's so beautiful!!! And the snowman....love it! I am probably more excited about the release than you! hee hee! Love your creations!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich bin schon sehr sehr gespannt auf die neuen Stempel!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These stamps look fantastic and I do love your note peg, a great gift idea!!
    Clairex

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh I would save I am just as excited as you are dear to have these gorgeous stamps in my hand !!!! I can't wait for the release dear. I think this clothespin is adorable. I bought some of them too awhile back and haven't even used them yet. I was going to put a magnet on mine for the fridge. Just darling dear.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Katharina, she is looking so stunning, can not wait...
    You have coloured that girl so beautifully :)
    Hugs,
    Aija

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Die Idee mit der Klammer gefällt mir richtig gut. Und das Motiv ist total süß.

    Liebe Grüße, Katja

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh katharina she is beautiful and I so love that peg, must try to gt some of these, have never seen them before. I cannot wait for the stamps after seeing your wonderful example.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. A very good idea and I just love that little Lizzie! I am going on a shopping weekend with a bunch of my girlfriends and won't be back till the 9th so save some stamps for me! LOL! I am sure they will go very quickly! Hugs Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. What a great project these images are just adorable. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Oooh Katharina, this note holder is gorgeous!!! What a great gift idea.
    You really are spoiling us with all of these fabulous stamps you are producing - i am sorry that it means you have left crafting time, but very happy that i get lovely designs to play with!!
    Fancy releasing the new ones on my birthday - 8th November!! I have a pile of last times release waiting to be opened tomorrow - now as it is my birthday i have an excuse to indulge on some of the new ones!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Hi! I just love this new stamp lizzie with muff, because she looks just like my daughter!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love the Notecard Holder.. You do such wonderful things!
    Can not wait for tomorrow for the new Release to come out..

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...