Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008

Whiff of Joy NEWS on shipping costs


Good evening to everybody in Europe and happy sunday to all my readers from across the world :)
I have some exciting Whiff of Joy news to share with you regarding shipping costs.

Lots of you really liked our flatrate shipping rate inside Europe which we offered during december. One of my most important goals as the owner of a stamp company is to offer you the best deals available and to see you happy with your Whiff of Joy stamps :)
So I decided to keep a flatrate shipping rate of 1,50 Euros on a continuing basis for all orders inside Europe.

But not enough!! We didn't forget about all the fans of WoJ around the world.
Starting with today, we are offering flatrate shipping to ALL international destinations at a rate of 2,90 Euros (approx. 4 USD) not matter how heavy your package might be :)

With these offers we want to thank all of you and give a little bit back :)
Enjoy the day!


Guten Abend miteinander! Ich habe aufregende Neuigkeiten für euch, die die Versandkosten bei Whiff of Joy Stamps betreffen.
Viele von euch haben unsere Versandkostenpauschale von Dezember zu schätzen gewußt. Aus diesem Grund haben wir uns entschieden auch weiterhin eine Pauschale anzubieten. Und zwar wird der Versand innerhalb Europas für alle Bestellungen 1,50 Euro betragen, egal wie schwer das Paket ist.
Aber nicht genug damit. Wir haben auch auf unsere internationalen Kunden nicht vergessen.
Ab sofort bieten wir auch zu ALLEN internationalen Destinationen eine Versandkostenpauschale von 2,90 Euro an.

Damit wollen wir euch allen herzlich danken und ein wenig zurück geben :)
Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Sonntag!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! That is wonderful! =)
    Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is fabulous news! Thanks!!

    This might mean that after the holiday I can order some of your fabulous stamps!! I have been drooling over them long enough.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. na das sind ja tolle neuigkeiten.
    freue mich schon,wenns wieder neue motive gibt. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Time to go shopping!!!!! after Christmas of course :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhh ihr seid ja echt süß.
    Dankeschön.
    Da freue ich mich auch schon, wenn ich das nächste mal bei euch beselle *smile*.

    Einen schönen 4.Advent wünscht euch Bastelfeti

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten. Warte schon gespannt auf die neuen Stempel im Januar. Dann lohnt sich ja das Shoppen wieder richtig.

    Liebe Grüße, Katja

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Yippee! Thank you so much Katahrina! Your generosity means that I can afford to buy more stamps with what I save on shipping! Lovely news!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Katharina you are the most generous of any company that I have ever met! You are always so giving, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am so glad to have found your stamps....I truly am your #1 FAN!!!! Thank you so very much for the shipping break! You are the GREATEST! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Lots of Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Das sind tolle Neuigkeiten,Katharina.!

    Vielen Dank!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thankyou so much thats so kind and this means more stamps for me after Christmas.
    Paula xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. fantastic news as I will be ordering very shortly xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Such great news! This means that I, in Canada, can buy more directly from you!! God bless.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hallo Katharina, das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten. Danke das du so großzügig bist!
    LG Andrea

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. So happy to hear the wonderful news about shipping costs! ANother reason to order more stamps!!! (Like I needed one, ha!) Sorry about your migraine. A friend and I have been having a lot of them lately, & we think it has to do with the barometric pressure. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Das sind ja schöne Neuigkeiten, da freue ich mich schon auf die neuen Stempel..

    LG Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Oh this is great! Thank you so much Katharina, for your generousity. You're the best! ;o)

    xx Naoual

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. OMG! That is SOOOO great to hear! I had been buying the stamps from a retailer in US due to shipping costs and conversions from Euros to USD are not that easy for me in Puerto Rico (good thing we use USD and not another kind of coin or I wouldn't be able to keep track of it at all).

    I love so much WOJ stamps that I'm looking forward to your new release!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Awesome news on the shipping costs. I hope to order after Christmas, too!! *Santa please bring me some more cash to support my stampin' habit* :D LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. this is fabulous news- you are so kind to invest time into researching and doing this foryour customers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Oh,dass ist ja ganz toll!
    Bin eh schon ganz neugierig auf die neuen Stempelchen!
    Dankeschön dafür! ;-)

    LG Manu!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...