Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008

Yaob Sunday #17 - Tara Godfrey

Oh my goodness, it seems like ages since I last presented you a fabulously talented crafter for my Yaob Sunday. I hope you still remember it..LOL
Yaob (= Your artwork on my blog). I feature one talented crafter on my blog (almost..haha) every sunday who created a card with one of my sketches. So if you want to be featured over here, start creating and let me know about it :)

Ach du meine Güte... es ist ja ewig her seit ich euch die letzte Bastlerin für mein Yaob Sunday vorgestellt habe. Ich hoffe ihr erinner euch überhaupt noch daran...LOL
Yaob Sunday (=eure kreativen Werke auf meinem blog). Ich stelle (fast... haha) jeden Sonntag eine talentierte Bastlerin vor, die eine Karte nach einem meiner Sketche entworfen hat. Wenn ihr also auch einmal hier gezeigt werden wollt, dann fangt einfach an zu basteln und laßt mich von dem Endergebnis wissen :)

This week it is Tara Godfrey's turn to be showcast :) Her blog is Inking on the Edge, and let me tell you... boy, what a colouration talent!! Tara created this stunning card "Santa Stop Here" after my sketch #36 and used Willow with Cookies as central image. The great die cuts provide the final kick of this fabulous creation.
Thanks
Tara!
Diese Woche ist es an Tara Godfrey's von Inking on the Edge bei mir gezeigt zu werden. Ihre Colourationen sind ein wahrer Traum! Tara hat diese wunderbare Karte "Santa Stop Here" nach meinem Sketch #36 gebastelt und Willow mit Keksen als zentrales Motiv verwendet. Die tollen Stanzteile geben der Karte noch den letzten Kick. Danke Tara!
I wish all of you a fabulous sunday and don't forget to check back tomorrow when the previews for the new Whiff of Joy release "Party Animals" designed by Alison Acton start. Not only I will start showing cards and projects with the new stamps, but also the amazing Whiff of Joy Designers will present their creations.
Take care!
Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Sonntag und vergeßt nicht auch morgen wieder reinzuschaun. Da startet nämlich die Vorschau-Woche für den neuen Whiff of Joy release "Party Tiere" designed von Alison Acton. Nicht nur ich werde euch Karten und Projekte mit den neuen Stempeln zeigen, sondern auch die fantastischen Whiff of Joy Designer zeigen wieder einmal was sie können :)
Bis dann!

Kommentare:

  1. Tara did a wonderful job! You are right, her coloring is awesome!!
    Can't wait to see the new stamp line tomorrow!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Tara made! Hugs, Moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations Tara, your work is awesome and I'm so glad you've been featured this week

    hugs Bev x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Saw this card on Tara's blog, a totally stunning work of art. you are right about the die cuts Katharina,
    hugs rachxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great choice Katharina!! Tara's work is gorgeous!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the card, you were right to choose that one! and I agree, the apples really seem to set it off nicely. I can't wait to come back and get that sneak peak of the new stamps. =)
    hugs
    Lynda =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful card. I love this stamp as I have it also and it can be used in so many different ways and themes. Your sketches are FANTASTIC.

    TA
    http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This card is gorgeous! Tara did a great job! Love her cards and the way she colours her images!

    Can't wait to see the new stamps!!

    xx Naoual

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh, Katharina, Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog for YAOB! I'm so thrilled that you picked this card, as, I really like it too, smile!!!! It was your fab sketch that made it all come together so nicely! All your sketches are so fabulous and I just love your WOJ stamps too!!!!
    Sorry, I am just learning about this exciting news today...yesterday was my Kieran's, 7th B-day! So, we were celebrating what a big boy he is now, smile!!!!
    Thanks again for all your kind words!!! WOW!!! I will be flying high all day,lol!!!
    Hugs,t

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Congratulations Tara...beautifully coloured card...stunning xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...