Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

A birthday card

I am always short on birthday cards - can you believe it?? haha
So here is one I did with the german party and birthday sentiment set I designed for Whiff of Joy Stamps myself :)

Ich habe doch tatsächlich nie eine Geburtstagskarte, wenn ich eine brauche, könnt ihr euch das vorstellen?? haha
Also habe ich eine mit den neuen deutschen Party und Geburtstagstexten gebastelt, die ich selbst für Whiff of Joy Stamps designed habe :)

The sentiments in the Stampin' Up silver hardware means "for your birthday best of" and the large letters I cut with my cuttlebug alphabet "Fancy Pants" means "luck". I distressed all borders and did some sewing with my Janome Sew Mini. The card base is Stampin' Up's kraft cardstock. It is a quite classic card, but that's exactly what i needed :)

Die großen Buchstaben habe ich mit dem Cuttlebug Alphabet "Fancy Pants"ausgestanzt. Alle Kanten sind distressed und ich habe mit meiner Janome Sew Mini rundherum genäht. Die Karte ist sehr klassisch geworden, aber das war genaus das was ich gebraucht habe :)


I got this beautiful dragonfly charm, the center pieces of the flowers (spacers) and the flowers at Embellishments.de. They also ship uproad ( I am uproad myself...LOL ), just ask for the prices :)

Ich habe diese wunderschöne Libelle, die Mittelstücke bei den Blumen (spacer) und die Blumen bei Embellishments.de gekauft. Susanne hat ein wunderbares Sortiment!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende!!

  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
  • Paper: SU kraft cardstock, design paper "Parisian Summer"
  • Accessories: flowers and charms Embellishments.de, lace from stash, hardware Stampin' Up styled silver hodgepodge, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1 and round, sewing machine

Kommentare:

  1. Wow... was für eine wunderschöne Karte.
    Ein ganz großes Kompliment!!

    GLG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so beautiful and soft! Love it.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment! Much appreciated. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous birthday card Katharina. Love the charm attachment to the ribbon. Hugs from Desire

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fab creation, great embellishments, love the charm!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die Karte ist wunderschön - wie alle Deine Karten !!

    LG von Litta

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. OH...your card is splendid, Katharina!!!
    I adore the papers and colours.
    Lovely details.
    Have a nice Weekend, my friend.
    Hugs, Mumur

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous hun, love all the metal bits :)
    Can't wait for the new kit to be ready and shipping!! you must be soo excited :D

    Have a great weekend,
    Marlene x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Katharina this is just so perfect and so pretty... i love the colours you used and those embellies are just so perfect... you made me laugh when you said you didn't have many birthday card..hehehe i am getting very excited about the new set... feels like i've been waiting for ages as i ordered within minutes of the call.. i can't wait to see what you've got for us.. have a great weekend.. crafty hugs tina xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thats a beautiful card, love the vintage effect and the little charm is lovely.
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Katharina what a beautiful birthday card! It's so elegant and pretty! Great work! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very sweet and feminine! It makes me think of the cozy linens my grandmother had in her bedroom. She would have loved this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Stunning! Such gorgeous colours Katharina - I think these are my new favourite combo (till I see brown and blue again lol)

    hugs Bev x

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. hello,Katharina
    i love your cards and you are a great inspiration to me, i also adore the stamps..so i have left some thin for you on my blog....http://carine-scrapstar.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Das ist so eine traumhaft schöne karte - wow, wow, wow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful card! I luv the daisy spacer. Do they ship to Canada? How many come in each order? I don't understand the site as it's not in english :o(

    xoxo,
    Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I just found the daisy spacers on Ebay :o)

    xoxo,
    Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. eine sehr schoene und wirkungsvolle karte! lg nicky

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Eine wunderschöne Karte, die sehr edel geworden ist. So eine hätte ich auch gerne als Vorrat zur Hand! Es freut mich sehr, dass du die Sachen aus meinem Shop so gut einzusetzen weißt!

    LG
    Sanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. It is beautiful Katharina, I love the sentiment and it looks great in the hardware! I too am always short of birthday cards, people always expect me to have a large collection of them but I have trouble keeping up with how many I need!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Was für eine wunderschöne Karte!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Stunning Katharina. Your cards are always so beautiful and your embellishments out of this world. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Stunning card and I love the senitments that you have designed!
    XXXX

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...