Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

Let's celebrate our love tonight - Sketch #39

Oh what a wonderful wednesday!! I had a good night's sleep, no annoying appointements with doctors today...LOL and the best of all --- I was able to do a sketch for the Whiff of Joy challenge blog!!! Thanks Donalda for letting me participate and thanks to the Design Team for your fabulous inspiration :)

Ach was für ein wundervoller Mittwoch!! Ich habe gut geschlafen, heute keine schrecklichen Arzttermine...haha und das Beste von Allem --- Ich durfte einen sketch für den Whiff of Joy challenge blog erstellen!! Danke Donalda, dass ich auf diese Weise bei euch mitmachen kann und danke an das Design Team für die wunderbare Inspiration :)

Aren't those two foxes, designed by Alison Acton for Whiff of Joy Stamps, perfect for a "love" card?? I instantly had the song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love To You" from Sharon Cuneta on my mind. I did the scalloped border with the new SU punch and used the coordinating stamp set with chocolate chip ink. The sentiment is created on the computer.

Sind diese beiden Füchse, designed von Alison Acton für Whiff of Joy Stamps, nicht perfekt für eine "Liebes" Karte? ich hatte sofort den song von Sharon Cuneta im Ohr "Tonight I Celebrate My Love To You". Den Text habe ich dann am Computer erstellt. Den Rand habe ich mit dem neuen scalloped border punch von Stampin' Up gemacht und das passende Stempelset dazu verwendet.

I am really happy that i made it to stick completely to my own sketch...haha This isn't always the case ;)

Ich bin sehr stolz auf mich, dass ich es geschafft habe mich komplett an meinen eigenen Sketch zu halten..haha Das ist nicht oft der Fall ;)

Thanks for your visit and I hope that a lot of you will try to use my first sketch for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. I am looking forward to see your interpretations :)
Danke fürs Reinschaun und ich hoffe, dass sich viele von euch an meinem ersten Sketch für den Whiff of Joy Challenge blog versuchen werden. Ich freue mich schon auf eure Interpretationen :)
  • Stamp: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Stampin' Up
  • Paper: SU cardstock and dp
  • Accessories: music notes brads from Rayher, lace from stash, silver brads from Trimmings, sewing machine, Spellbinders tags trio die and round Nestabilities, SU scalloped punch
  • coloured with Caran D'Ache Supracolor water soluble pens, Twinkling H2Os, white gel pen

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card Katharina,
    the colours are fab, those papers look yummie!
    Loved the sketch!! TFS
    Hugs, Marlene xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Total goldig. Und der Sketch ist auch große Klasse.

    Habe mein Kärtchen für den Challenge auch heute mittag fertiggestellt*g.

    LG

    Heide

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Katharina, this is gorgeous! I love the sentiment as well and the notes at the top just add a little more to an already great card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous card, beautifully colored, love all the lace, hugs pops x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, Moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I am so thankful to have found a link to your blog, its totally awesome. Your cards are magnificent. I need to get some decent stamps.
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely card Katharina.

    I have just ordered the kit as I realised I will be away when the giveaway happens, so I want to make sure I get the kit either way.

    Cazzy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Katharina such a fantastic sketch... your card is just gorgeous as always... Crafty Hugs Tina x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thanks for providing the great sketch Katharina, it was a joy even though I forgot the sccolloped edge, this flu has affected my brain I think. Your card is fabulous I love those little foxes and your wonderful colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Looks like a really fun sketch! I will try to play along with weekend. This week has been soooo busy! And I am out the door again in a few seconds. This card is awesome...I love your coloring.
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. How sweet! ido love this image. Caroline x

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love your card with the lace! Gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous card, love the image those foxes are so cute. Love the lace it look gorgeous.
    Lyndsey xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Such pretty cards and colured so beautifully!!!

    Hugs Anne

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. katharina I love your sketch and it is definitely one i will try....love your card and what great inspiration!!!

    Emma xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Oh katharina we were so honored to have you with us this week. We would love to every week but we do know how busy you are but your card is just beautiful dear so beautiful colored hon and your sketch was out of this world. We will have tons of entrys on this one for everyone loves your sketch's dear. Thanks so much dear

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hi Katharina, this is gorgeous I love the lace touches to the card and such a fab image.xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Katharina what a gorgeous card and a super fun sketch! I can't wait to play along with it tomorrow!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Fab card - love the colours!
    Thanks for a great sketch too!
    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. What a great sketch and great card!

    here's mine that I made!
    http://dancerriley.blogspot.com/2009/01/take-joy-in-pacific-point.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. this is so beautiful!!!
    xoxo BA

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...