Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009

Winner of my bagtopper challenge and some lovely RAKs

What a tuesday!! I had to go to the dentist in the morning and my children each got an immunization in the afternoon, which hurt me more than it hurt them ;) I was totally exhausted in the evening...LOL
Nevertheless I want to announce the winner(s) of my bagtopper challenge.
I absolutely loved the bagtopper of
Lacey and Karen (who even tried the recipe of the Amarettinis I provided :) Thanks for the fab inspiration Ladies! Please send me your adresses and I will ship Willow with hot chocolate and an assortement of charms your way :)

Was für ein Dienstag!! ich mußte am Vormittag zum Zahnarzt und am Nachmittag haben meine beiden Söhne auch noch je eine Impfung bekommen. Das tut mir selbst immer mehr weh als ihnen ;) Auf jeden Fall war ich am Abend fix und fertig...LOL
Trotzdem möchte ich euch heute die Gewinner meiner kleinen bagtopper challenge bekannt geben. Mir haben die bagtopper von Lacey und Karen (die auch noch das Rezept für die Amarettinis ausprobiert hat) sehr gefallen. Danke für die tolle Inspiratin meine Damen!! Bitte schreibt mir eure Adressen und ich werde Willow mit heißer Schokolade und ein Säckchen charms an euch verschicken.

I also wanted to show you a couple of fabulous card I received during the holidays, but never got the chance so far. The above card is from my friend Inge.
Ich wollte euch auch noch ein paar wunderschöne Karten zeigen, die ich im Laufe der Feiertage bekommen habe. Die obige Karte ist von meiner Freundin Inge.
A fabulous creation from WoJ DT Camilla.
Eine traumhafte Kreation von WoJ DT Camilla.

This cute card was sent to me by WoJ Guest DT Dawn.
Diese süße Karte habe ich von WoJ Guest DT Dawn bekommen.

Lacey sent me this great High Hopes card.
Lacey hat mir diese tolle High Hopes Karte geschickt.
A phenomenal creation from Cyndi.
Eine traumhafte Kreation von Cyndi.

And a truly boyish card from my dear friend Erin.
Und eine wirklich jungenhafte Karte von meiner lieben Freundin Erin.
Thanks so much to all of you!! I will treasure every card I received.
Ich danke euch von Herzen und werde jede Karte in Ehren halten.

Kommentare:

  1. what fabulous cards. Hope your babies have no nasty side effects
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Many congratulations Lacey and Karen...poor children, hope they are ok...stunning cards you received over the holidays xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awww Katharina you sound as though you had a bad day... at least you have these beautiful creations to gaze... at when you get the time..Hope tomorrow is better for you.. Crafty hugs Tina x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much!!! She's been on my wish list for awhile. We could use some hot cocoa tonight...it's going to be 25 degrees...and I live in Sunny (and usually HOT) Florida, USA. I will email you with my address.
    I hope your babies are feeling better...it does hurt us MORE to allow them to have shots, huh?! Oh, and all of the cards you got are amazing (thanks for posting mine, too)!
    Hugs :-)!!
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi HUn what a rotten old day you have had hope you are all recovered now, poor boys it hurts us as much as them dosn't it.
    Love to you all
    Jacqui x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, you are a lucky girls receiving all these beautiful cards ... just shows how special you are. Hugs from Desire

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Katharina, I just gor back from the dentist as well and I really hate going there.. brrr.. glad that's over. LOL.
    And those poor children, I don't like it when my girls need to go get shots, it really does hurt us more then it hurts them, doesn't it? Hope your they won't have any side effects though!

    Lacey & Karen; Congrats girls!

    xx Naoual

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh and I forgot; you've received gorgeous cards!!

    xx Naoual

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, thank you so much: I am thrilled at your comments and to soon be receiving Willow. I shall email you now with my snail mail.
    Hope the poor babes are feeling OK and you are relived that is now over with!
    If anyone still has tried the recipe, I really do recommend the amaretti :)
    Thank you again for that Katharina.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Congrats to Lacey & karen! Glad you liked my card Katharina:)

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...