Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009

Easter Greetings

Oh boy, it snowed like mad during the night and now we are burried under the white gold ;)
And I am still ill (have to take antibiotics, which don't help at all), which is such a shame, because I wanted to have some fun with my kids in the snow.

Ach du meine Güte, hat es hier geschneit während der Nacht. Wir sind total eingeschneit. Und zu allem Unglück bin ich immer noch krank, muss Antibiotika nehmen die überhaupt nicht helfen, und wollte doch so gerne mit meinen 2 "Wilden" ;) im Schnee toben.

Today's card is for the High Hopes challenge of this week (remember that the HHRS Guest Designer Call is still open!). The challenge is Hoppy Easter but if you don't have any bunnies or chicks or lambs, just think spring!
I chose one of the new images which have been released on sunday. This cute bunny with his gift is so adorable. The sentiment is also from High Hopes.

Meine heutige Karte ist für die High Hopes challenge dieser Woche (vergeßt nicht, dass der HHRS Guest Designer Call immer noch offen ist!) Die Challenge ist "Hoppy Easter" also eine Osterkarte. Wenn ihr aber nichts passendes habt, dann tut es eine Frühlingskarte auch.
Ich habe mich für den süßen Hasen mit Geschenk vom neuen release entschieden. Der Text ist auch von High Hopes.
I coloured the bunny with Copic Sketch Markers. The below picture shows which colours I used.
Ich habe den Hasen mit Copic Sketch Markers coloriert. Auf dem unteren Foto könnt ihr sehen welche Farben ich verwendet habe.



Thanks for visiting!
Danke fürs Reinschaun!


  • Stamps: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
  • Paper: whisper white, riding hood red and so saffron cardstock from SU, My Mind's Eye, vellum from stash
  • ink: Memento tuxedo black
  • Accessories: button Autumn Leaves, ribbon and flowers from stash, charm Embellishments.de, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1 and square
  • coloured with Copic Sketch Markers

-----------------------------------

Copic Info:
  • My friend Heather asked me what ink and paper I use with Copic Markers, because her ink tends to bleed. I use Memento Fade-resistant Dye Ink tuxedo black (thanks Rach for the tip!) and am really satisfied with the results. I stamp my images on Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up.
  • Meine Freundin Heather hat mich gefragt welche Tinte und welches Papier ich mit den Copics verwende, da sie bei ihr oft verschwimmt. Ich verwende Memento Fade-resistant Dye Ink tuxedo black (Danke Rach für den Tipp!) und bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis. Als Papier verwende ich Whisper White cardstock von Stampin' Up.

Whiff of Joy Spring kit news:

  • The remaining Spring Stamp kits have been shipped out yesterday. And I already saw the first creations with those adorable stamps designed by Elisabeth Bell. I am glad you like them!
  • The stamps of the spring stamp kit will also be available as single stamps by the end of this week. So if you missed the kit, you can still get your favourite ones :)

Kommentare:

  1. Another beautiful card, love your stuff. Hope you feel better soon. Keep warm.
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a gorgoeus card, that bunny is so cute!
    Hope you feel better sson, and I love my stamp kit - already gor two creations on my blog!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. he is just so cute, I love his little teeth lol...I hope your feeling much better really soon
    Mina xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. beautiful card Katharina, I love this sweet Easter bunny and the bunny charm is gorgeous too! Sorry that you have been so ill, hope you get the chance to play in the snow soon!
    I love the spring kit, thanks so much, fab job!
    Have a great day! Debx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wowfab card i love the bunny image.
    love the papers.
    big hugs hannahxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful card! I hope you get to feeling better!!
    TFS,Hugs,Connie

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Awwww Katharina this is soooo cute... just adorable image... i'm sorry you are still feeling ill. I hope you are all better really soon... i got my mail last night..about my stamp kit, oh boy i'm itching to get my hands on them... looking forward to the summer kit.. now... Get well soon.. Crafty hugs Tina x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi Kataharina,
    your card is very lovely! I hope you are recovering, thinking of you.

    kind regards,
    ying

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Cute card :)

    I just got my W of J spring kit and I love it! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I SOOOOOOOO have to get me some of those Copic Markers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. So very cute, Katharina!! I still don't have my new stamps so I have to live vicariously through everyone else. Oh, & we are expecting a pile of that "white gold" (not even close to what I call it, lol) today & tonight ~~ tomorrow morning WE will be buried!! Sorry you're ill, I'm right there with you...hugs, Michelle

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Katharina - so sorry you are not well. I am joining you on anti-biotics too again this week!! Beautiful card - these High Hopes stamps look amazing yet again! Lol Lynn x

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. woww Katharina,what a beautiful card,l love colours.

    hugs Riet.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. That image is so cute and you did a beautiful job coloring it! So sorry to hear you and your family are sick. Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, xx Cindy E.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Such a lovely card, the bunny is very cute. Hope you feel better soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. This sis so adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Gorgeous card. Love the cute bunny image and the colouring is fabulous. Great papers also. Michele x

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. This card is so adorable. And I am amazing at the "natural" look you got with your copics. I haven't been drawn to copics because most designers just make it look colored...not natural if you know what I mean!!
    And I JUST got my Spring Kit!! Wow!! They are totally amazing!! I wish I had time to stamp today...maybe tomorrow :-(
    Oh, I hope you are feeling better soon.
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Cute card I ordered this little bunny. I got my stamp kit today and it is so adorable...

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Gorgeous Kaina, awesome coloring with the Copics, at first I thought it was prismas!! Awesome!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Ta carte est tres jolie et ce petit lapin tout mimi
    bises

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Katharina,

    I adore your creation specially your coloring of the images.

    I', wondering how you use blender. I notice that you have used it. The result is fabulous. My results using blender are not so great.

    I would appreciate if you could give me some tips using blender. Maybe some tutorial ;-)

    Best regards from Slovenia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Beautiful card, and so cute!

    Sorry you cant enjoy the snow, we didn't get any to enjoy, feel better soon!

    Thanks for the info on the colouring!
    xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. This is just Gorgeous!! your copic coloring is Beautiful!!..I hope your feeling better...Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Wow,auch diese Karte ist einfach nur ein Traum!
    Wunderschöne gestalltet und tolle Farben!

    LG Manu!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...