Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009

Whiff of Joy - Guest Designer Call - Sketch #41

I am back with my card for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge, which is also a call for the next Whiff of Joy Guest Designer for 2 months.
Dawn, Tina and Jen have done a fabulous job, but now it is time to say goodbye.
For all further information, please visit the Whiff of Joy challenge blog where events coordinator Jacqui and very inspirational cards of the DT are awaiting you ;)

Hier bin ich wieder mit meiner Karte für die Whiff of Joy challenge dieser Woche, die gleichzeitig ein Aufruf für den nächsten Whiff of Joy Gast Designer für 2 Monate ist.
Dawn, Tina und Jen haben großartige Arbeit geleistet, aber jetzt ist es an der Zeit sich zu verabschieden.
Für alle weiteren Informationen besucht bitte den Whiff of Joy challenge blog wo euch events Coordinatorin Jacqui und großartige DT Karten erwarten ;)

This weeks Whiff of Joy challenge also features one of my sketches (Thanks Donalda for letting me part of your fabulous team :) I used Willow with flower basket from the first Whiff of Joy / Elisabeth Bell Spring Stamp kit. I received a lot of mails letting me know how much you love your spring kits which made me extremely happy and is very much appreciated :) Thanks a lot!
For all of you who missed the pre-order of the spring kit - all the stamps will be available as single stamps tonight through the Whiff of Joy online store.

Diese Woche bei der Whiff of Joy challenge gibt es ausserdem einen Sketch von mir nachzuarbeiten (lieben Dank an Donalda dafür, dass ich Teil deines wunderbaren Teams sein darf :) Ich habe Willow mit ihrem Blumenkorb aus dem ersten Whiff of Joy / Elisabeth Bell Spring Stamp kit verwendet. Ich habe sehr viele Emails erhalten, in denen ihr mir geschrieben habt wie sehr euch das kit gefällt. Ich danke euch von Herzen dafür, das macht mich sehr glücklich :)
Für alle, die die Vorbestellung des Kits verpaßt haben, keine Bange. Alle Motive wird es ab heute Abend auch einzeln im Whiff of Joy online store zu kaufen geben.

I did the scalopped border with a SU punch and stamped the little signs with the coordinating SU stamp set.
Den gewellten Rand habe ich mit einem Stampin' Up Stanzer gemacht. Die kleinen Zeichen kommen aus dem passenden Stempelset von SU.

I coloured Willow with water-soloble pens from Caran D'Ache and Twinkling H2Os. I used glitter pens from Spica to colour all the small details of the image and a white gel pen to highlight certain areas.
Coloriert habe ich Willow mit Supracolor Aquarellstiften von Caran D'Ache und Twinkling H2Os. Mit Glitzerstiften von Spica habe ich all die kleinen Details des Motivs coloriert und mit einem weissen Gelstift Akzente gesetzt.

The sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy "general sayings" set. I used Spellbinder's petite circle Nestabilities to cut it out.
Der Text ist von dem Whiff of Joy "gebräuchliche Texte" Set. Ich habe Spellbinder's petite circle Nestabilities benutzt um ihn auszustanzen.

  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Stampin' Up (set for scalloped borders)
  • ink: StazOn jet black
  • Paper: SU pink pirouette & close to cocoa cardstock, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey
  • Accessories: ribbon Stampin' Up, crystals Artoz, Spellbinders round petite Nestabilities, SU scalloped border punch, sewing machine
  • coloured with Caran D'Ache Supracolor water soluble pens, Twinkling H2Os, Spica Glitter pens

Kommentare:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Katharina!! Love this new image and the colours are beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card Katherina, the image is just gorgeous.

    Liza x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very beautfiul card Katahrina! So soft and pretty. I received my spring kit yesterday! Whoo Hoo! I was super excited and surprised that it made it over here so quickly! Thank you so much! Hugs Jeanette

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow stunning card...I love the papers you have used...suits the image so well...love it xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card. I love that image!
    I recieved the spring set the other day and I'm so looking forward to making something with them - they are gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hi katharina,
    great card and I'm in patience when the kit arrive, I hope it will come tomorrow.Hugs Lia

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous card Katharina.
    And a great sketch to use :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Stunning card Katharina. Love the new images and the colouring is just beautiful. The papers you've used are just delish. Michele x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. woww Katherina,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. gorgeous card Katharina..the image is so cute..i did not recieved my kit yet..hope it wil be this week..can't wait to use these lovely stamps

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is stunning! Love the coloring, and your sketch is wonderful... my stamp club just arrived this morning.. and now I see a sketch by you... I JUST Have to do this one!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Die Karte ist ja Wunderschön, ich habe mir auch das Kit bestellt, aber es ist leider noch nicht da. Ich warte schon soooo sehnsichtlich.
    LG patzi

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous Katharina :)
    Love the stamp.. can't wait for mine to arrive and the sketch is fab! enjoyed working with it
    Hugs, Marlene x

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hello Katharina, I love the wonderful creation and I love the layout.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Oh she sweet Katharina!! gorgeous card and a wonderful sketch!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Ohhhh Katharina this is just so beautiful... i love the gorgeous colours you used.. and your sketch is just wonderful as always.. i can't wait to get my kit.... the more i see the more i want it now..hehehe Crafty hugs Tina x

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Your card is So Beautiful Katharina!! This image is So Sweet and your coloring and sketch is Wonderful!!....Hugs, Ila

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. OMG...I received my Spring Kit yesterday afternoon and the rest of the world is just going to have while I stamp and play for a while. These are amazing and so worth waiting for. Thank you so much for all of your great products time & again.
    Your card is Just lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Awww such gorgeousness, I missed this kits,I am not lucky enough to have many of your stamp, so will be eargerly awaiting the singles so that I can remedy this..lol ....

    I made a card using this sketch last night and am over the moon with it, even if I say so myself, I think i shall enter it for the DT Call....

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Such a stunningly beautiful card, Katharina! I got my Spring Kit, which I won, yesterday in the mail...YAY!!! I am soooo ecstatic! Each image is so beautiful but I think this little girl is my fave,smile!!! You're colouring is exquisite and I just love this sketch!!!!
    Thanks again and
    Big Hugs,t

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Beeeeautiful card Katherina-you have inspired me-I ordered my some of your stamps for the first time last night although -the start of a new addiction I'm sure!
    Dei X

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Such a beautiful card and adorable image. I just got my spring kit the other day, but have been too busy to stamp. I hope to make one tonight. I am so excited that you are having another guest design team call! I would LOVE to be a guest designer!! The problem will be choosing which gorgeous stamp to use!!
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. It is gorgeous card, love the details, the stamp image and you coloured it great! Hugs, Moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. I love your card! I love the way you've coloured every detail.
    I've made my first WoJ card ever using this sketch.
    Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Oh Katharina, Willow looks fabulous and Im loving all the new stamps including the Spring Kit.
    Your card is fabulous hun and I love the pretty rose ~ gorgeous.
    Thanks for such a fabulous sketch, I had lots of fun !!
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Katharina,

    This is just so beautiful!! I am totally in love with my spring kit!! Thank you so much for the beautiful stamps that you provide for us to use.

    Your blog and cards are just so amazing. The coloring is absolutely wonderful. I aspire to color as beautifully as you one day. I just love all of the Whiff of Joy stamps. The spring kit is so beautiful. I love it!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Wow,dass ist eine echte Traumkarte!
    Eine wunderschöne Gestalltung und sehr schöne Farben!

    LG Manu!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...