Montag, 25. Mai 2009

Pink and Brown - HHC #32

I am away to Legoland with my 3 men ;) for two days and sceduled this post to go up on monday morning. I hope it works.

Ich verbringe 2 Tage im Legoland mit meinen 3 Männern ;) und habe diesen Beitrag "vorprogrammiert. Ich hoffe es funktioniert.

Pink and Brown is the challenge at the High Hopes blog this week, which has been set by the lovely and talented Tab from the High Hopes Design Divas. I used another of my new High HOpes images, illustrated by the wonderful Crissy Armstrong. Do you think this is why the stamp is called Crissy's snuggle bear? :) I gave this card to Isabella, my godchild, whose babtism was yesterday.

Pink und Braun ist diese Woche die Herausforderung auf dem High Hopes blog, gestellt von der talentierten Tab aus dem High Hopes Design Team. Ich habe ein weiteres meiner neuen High Hopes Motive, illustriert von der fantastischen Crissy Armstrong, verwendet. Glaubt ihr der Stempel heißt deswegen Crissy's Kuschelbär? :) Ich habe diese Karte für Isabella, mein Taufkind, gemacht. Ihre Taufe war gestern.

Thanks for your visit! I will be back with photos of our trip to Legoland tomorrow :) I hope we had good weather.

Danke für euren Besuch! Ich werde euch morgen Fotos von unserem Besuch im Legoland zeigen :) Ich hoffe wir hatten gutes Wetter.



  • Stamps: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
  • Ink: StazOn jet black
  • Paper: EK Sucess (a heavenly embossed paper), SU kraft cardstock
  • Accessories: Prima flower, ribbon SU, halfpearls and charm from stash, Fiskars border punch, Martha Steward leaves punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swiss dots", EK Success shape punch, sewing machine, SU linen thread
  • coloured with water soluble pens from Caran D'Ache, Twinkling H2O

Kommentare:

  1. An adorable card! I hope you;re enjoying Legoland!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well done on the belated post -0 it worked.

    The card is lovely, love the way you have done the flower.

    Hope you had a fab time in legoland.
    Hugs Beccy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful card, love the embossed back ground paper! Hugs Nilla

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das Mädel is ja süß!
    Und viel Spaß im Legoland! Das is sicher schön!
    lg
    Alex

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Good afternoon Katharina, hope you are having a fabulous time at Legoland, sounds a great deal of fun. I am loving your card its adorable. Such lovely colouring too and what a gret colour combination one of my favourites. Hugs Linda x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a super sweet card!
    Hope your trip is a great one!
    hugs
    kim x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Katharina, beautiful card, I love your layout. Joey.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh you have done it again Katharina! Another beauty of a card with a touch of elegance! I love this so much, esp. bcs this is one of my fav. stamps, yes, I named it after myself... because it reminded me of me when I was four years old! I loved bedtime (still do!) and loved my bear and blanket! (Now I love cuddling with my DH instead... good thing I grew up! LOL)
    Gorgeous coloring, as usual, and I love the ribbon - you are an expert at using ribbon on a card! I should study and learn from you! Hugz!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is really adorable!! Have fun at legoland!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. prachtige kaart weer, mijn kleurtje
    fijne dag
    anneke

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful card Katharina! Sweet image!!

    Enjoy legoland!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Lovely image! I adore the little pearls on the swirl and the cute charm. Perfect layout.

    Renata

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ohhh the card is adorable!!!
    Love the colors, pink and brown is always a winner! ♥
    Hope you are having a great time in Legoland!!!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Ein goldiges Kärtchen.

    Liebe Grüße, Katja

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. fabulous card, so love this sweet image! Hope you are having fun at Legoland!
    Debx

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. OOh how lovely is this ,that image is so cute,Fab colouring too!
    Hope you,ve had a brill time.
    Trish (-:

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and your coloring of Crissy is awesome as well! I hope you had a great trip!
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. cute card, hope you have fun in Legoland.. duh who am I kidding how coundn't one have fun i Legoland ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Gorgeous card!
    Can't wait to see your piccies as we are off to Legoland for a couple of days next week!
    Joanne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. What a sweet image, great coloring, and I love that little charm! :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Adorable, Katharina...& how jealous am I that you get to go to Legoland!!!! I wanna go toooooooo!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Beautiful card, Katharina! Great layout and an adorable image. Perfect colouring as always.
    Have a lovely evening
    Vanja

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. This is so subtle! Very beautiful! x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Gorgeous Card!!!
    Very well done! :)


    I thought, since like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

    It's: TheOriginalScrapbox.com

    You should check it out!
    They have amazing stuff! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. By the way.... here's the actual link to the site I mentioned yesterday...

    TheOriginalScrapboxI really think you'll enjoy it! :)
    Keep up the great work!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...