Sonntag, 17. Mai 2009

SOA - Stampin' Out Alzheimers

I got contacted by Susanna Boyd (the founder of Papercraft Planet ) some time ago.
They are hosting a charitable event called SOA (Stampin out Alzheimers) to raise money to fight this horrible disease. This huge event will take place from May 25th - June 1st.

Here is what Susanna says about SOA:
"I, along with a group of generous sponsors and challenge hostesses, have teamed up to create a temporary online community where members can take part in a variety of challenges, contests, classes and workshops, and download several free products (a special digital kit, a printable 3-d template, tutorials, etc) in different papercrafting categories (stamping, cardmaking, paperscrapbooking, digi scrapping, hybrid, etc). All this for a suggested donation of $5. 100% of these funds will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association to help with their efforts to provide and enhance care and support for all those affected by this heartbreaking disease."

Whiff of Joy will also sponsor this wonderful event and our event coordinator Jacqui will host a challenge with the chance to win a great prize.
Please visit Papercraft planet for further information. I will participate and I am looking forward to see you there!












Kommentare:

  1. fantastic cause. I work with Alzheimers patients and this is such a horrible disease. thank you for supporting it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My mum has Alzheirmers so it's a cause very near to my heart - I certainly will be joining in . Thank you Katerina for telling us about this.

    Ann xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great idea. So many people are touched by this disease and right now there are very few options to treat it. Hope they find a cure soon!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...