Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

An embarrassing mistake… - CCT #85

Friede12

I feel a bit silly today…LOL My card is for CuteCardThursday’s Challenge “Primary Colours”. ok……….. Somehow I was of the opinion that those would be red,blue and green. *doh* every child knows that green is a combination of blue and yellow… *hides in an earth hole* LOL The only excuse for myself is that I did the card at night (11pm) after a day full of work and almost fell asleep on my crafting table while doing it, but it is embarrassing nevertheless ;()

Oh…. and the black cardstock is a neutral ( I couldn’t do without one)

Heute komme ich mir mal wieder so richtig dümmlich vor…haha
Meine heutige Karte ist für CuteCardThursday’s Challenge “Grundfarben”. ok………… irgendwie war ich der festen Überzeugung, dass es sich dabei um rot, blau und grün handelt. *doh* jedes Kind weiss doch schließlich, dass grün eine Kombination aus blau und gelb ist…. *versteckt sich in einem Erdloch”..haha
Die einzige Entschuldigung für mich ist, dass ich die Karte um 23 Uhr gebastelt habe, nach einem arbeitsreichen Tag, und fast auf meinem Basteltisch eingeschlafen wäre. Aber trotzdem ist es äußerst peinlich ;()

Oh… und der schwarze Cardstock geht als Neutral durch, ich konnte einfach nicht ohne ;)

Friede

I used another of the new Whiff of Joy chrimstas gnomes called Wee with drum. I am so happy that you like our new stamps as much as I do!! The release was a great success and I can’t wait to see cards with these fun little guys all over blog land :) The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy’s German christmas text collection and means “Peace on earth”.

Ich habe einen der neuen Whiff of Joy Weihnachtswichtel verwendet, der Wee mit Trommel heißt. Ich freue mich riesig, dass ihr unsere neuen Stempel genauso gerne habt wie ich! Die Neuveröffentlichung war ein voller Erfolg und ich kann es kaum erwarten die kleinen Wichte überall in Blog Land auftauchen zu sehen :) Der Text ist von Whiff of Joy’s deutscher Weihnachtskollektion.

Friede1

I coloured the gnome with Twinkling H2O and added ice crystals underneath his feet.
Thanks for stopping by!

Ich habe den Wichtel mit Twinkling H2O coloriert und Eiskristalle unter seine Füße geklebt.
Danke fürs vorbei Schaun!


Kommentare:

  1. Haha,ich war heute vormittag auf dem Challengeblog und hab mich schon gewundert.Irgendwie sah das nach Thema verfehlt aus!*ggg*
    Du bist ja aber nicht die einzige,da haben ja auch noch andere DT`s das gelb vergessen*lol*

    Die Karte ist aber wiedermal traumhaft!Die coloration ist toll.

    LG
    Sandy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. mistakes are easy to make! Maby I can amuse you with the mistake I did while ordering a cute wool pants for my sweetie. One year were they supposed to be because the web-shop said to order one size larger than you want, just half an hour ago I run to my mailbox to find that it had come and I ordered size 3 years...... not one size lager than I needer but 3.. felt so silly!! Never order stuff over the internett at midnight..

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awe... he is just adorable!!!
    Beautiful card, and wonderful colors!! No embarrassment there!

    I got my little drummer boy in the mail yesterday, and I am totally in love!! Will ink him up today, and introduce him to my copics.. lol!

    Have a great day!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh so sweet, Katharina! No big deal about your color mistake, this card doesn't look like a mistake! And if so, its a "happy" one! I love your sweet elves!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. LOL.....I had to laugh at your post... you are so funny!!! Well it doesn't matter on the color thing as your creation is STUNNING!!!!
    I did a boo boo yesterday with my card and I had to tell all on the blog as it showed.. lol...
    have a great day,
    janny

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I did the same thing Katharina, thought doing christmas colours was playing safe but obviously not! I knew this one was going to be a toughie for me, glad I wasn't the only one!
    Your card is gorgeous, so love this image, they are quite different to everything else out there which is very refreshing!
    hugs debx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Im going to make you feel a bit better now Katharina...according to Encarta the dictionary states that the primary colours are red, green and blue so you were right I only know because I had to check for my nephews homework a few weeks back lol...gorgeous card anyway wouldnt matter what colour it is its stunning...love the new stamps
    Mina xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Well it's fabulous anyway!! Stunning colouring and a great layout!! Juliex

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. That card is NOTHING to be embarrassed about! IT's totally amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful card and the image is so cute and coloured beautifully, gorgeous papers and layout too. Love it.

    Hugs Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wenn auch mit den "falschen" Farben ;-) - so doch wunderwunderwunderschöööön!!!

    LG Sylvia

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...