Sonntag, 22. November 2009

Thinking of you!

ThinkingOfYou2

Today I want to show you a classic card. I used papers from Cosmo Crickets fall paper collection. This Willow stamp from Whiff of Joy designed by Elisabeth Bell is a wonderful “Thinking of you” image. The sentiment is available together with THIS stamp.
I coloured
Willow with Twinkling H2Os and did some sewing around the borders (still no straight lines yet…haha).

ThinkingOfYou

Heute zeige ich euch eine klassische Karte. Das Motivpapier ist von Cosmo Crickets Herbst Papier Kollektion. Diese Willow von Whiff of Joy illustriert von Elisabeth Bell ist der perfekte “Ich denk and Dich” Stempel. Der Text ist zusammen mit DIESEM Stempel erhältlich.
Ich habe Willow mit Twinkling H2Os coloriert und rund um die Kanten genäht (leider immer noch keine geraden Linien..haha).

ThinkingOfYou1

Thanks for your visit!
Danke für euren Besuch!


  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow writing recipes, sentiment comes with the Lying Mathew stamp.
  • ink: StazOn jet black
  • paper: SU cardstock riding hood red, Cosmo Cricket
  • Accessories: EK success border punch, button from Buttons Galore, white scrappers floss, ribbon from Stampin’ Up, Brother Innovis sewing machine
  • coloured with Twinkling H2Os

Kommentare:

  1. Wauw lovely card !! love the colours and the image is so sweet !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Simply stunning this image is beautiful and perfect with the sentiment. Fab colouring as always. your sewing looks great. Have a fab day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW, lovely!! shoot, again forgot to order this one too... (with my last week order). Anyway just wanted to ask with what you did that scallop border?? it's lovely... so what kind of borderpunch or something like that... :)

    Luvvv
    Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Toll ist eine super schöne Karte die man für viele Gelegenheiten nutzen kann!!

    LG Ursula

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Georgeous card - beautiful image!!

    Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

    PS! A new challenge blog is born - Sketchy Colors

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This card is perfect! I love the colors and the image.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. stunning card Katharina...I love this beautiful stamp shes one of my favourites of all the new ones and I used her too recently, beautiful to colour
    Mina xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gorgeous coloring. I love how you color your images always so lovely.
    ~Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh just beautiful, love the image its next on my list, hopefully they are not out of stock, love the papers also, Christine x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. She's lovely! as is the card.

    I have placed an order over a wk ago hoping for it tommorow. But I so loved one of the OLD EB Winter images (Lizzy with muff)as well as a couple of newbies lol can't wait!

    Love Dawn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is so pretty, Katharina! That image reminds me so much of one of my older nieces.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Fabulous!!! Beautiful soft colouring and such a cute image!! Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Wonderful card. Just love the colouring with twinklin H2O's. The image is fabulous.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ohhh wowwww Katharina,what a beautiful card,i love the stamp and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I love this image so much, she is on my ever growing wish list lol its your fault for making great stamps not that i am complaining...

    I love the colours that you have used she looks so grown up, love your new look blog too, have a great weekend hugs pops x

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...