Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

Advent Calendar - Window 2



Hope you enjoyed Day 1 of the Advent Calender, wow what a fantastic response from you all. It has turned really cold here in The UK and it has started to feel like Christmas is on the way.
Today it is time to open Window 2 on to this stunning Santa Claus card created by Camilla, who hails from Norway the home of the Reindeer.


“Whoosh” down the chimney, gently he lands
sets down his surprise and unties satin bands.
One by one, answered wishes appear -
Santa checks off his list to see they’re each here.


If you would like to own this Whiff of Joy - Santa Reading List stamp by Elizabeth Bell, just fill in Mr Linky with your Name and link to your blog, and he could soon be yours.

Last night Mr Blogger was being stubborn and I know a lot of you were unable to leave your links so to make it fair I have added the amount of comments onto the number of links . The number chosen by Random.Org is 113 that is Lauretta See from Passion Cartes et Plus, could you please e-mail your Address to Katharina Lauretta so your stamps can be sent of to you.

Best of luck to you all again today, and I will see you tomorrow when we open Window 3.
Jacqui xx

Kommentare:

  1. Mmm another advent window and yummy candy, this is much better than chocolate behind each window. I love the little sayings after each card they're just fab. Happy 2nd day of advent and festival jollities to you. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, What a great card! I love the antique look to it, it makes Santa stick out.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh this is lovely I really must get at least one santa and one snowman I need them!

    Love Dawn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous card Camilla.
    Love this Santa he's so cute can't be my list he's reading it's not long enough. Thanks for the chance to win him
    Anne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WON ... I WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... YAYE!! OMGOSH! I WON!!!!!!!!! WOUHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!! XXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the card Camilla! Great job! Great give-away. Thanks so much for sharing!
    "Hugs" Granny

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely card and a very cute stamp.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the Santa shown today. What a gorgeous card and the coloring is magnificiant. I don't have a blog so do I have a "chance" on winning the stamp? If not, that's okay too. Alice R.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I'm so sorry I missed day one. But from now on, I will be present.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Just wanna say here, that this card is wonderful !!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hi,
    this card is so gorgeous!!
    It´s fun waking up and going to look at the Advent Calendar every morning now :)
    xx Kathi

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a lovely card, and stamp. I bought 5 Whiff of Joy this week, but just couldn't afford to add this one, so would LOVE to add it to my collection.

    Hugs Judi xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What a super card - I love the verse. I hope you don't mind if I use it for my grandson's Christmas card?

    Lynne.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hi there

    Another fantastic card, I would love the chance to win.

    Hugs Ali x

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful card. Would love to enter but I don't have a blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. A beautiful card, santa is coloured beautifully!!
    hugs Angela x

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Beautiful card that Camilla has made. Great colouring and love that Father Christmas
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...