Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar - Window 11



Sorry about now being able to upload Mr Linky yesterday, keeping fingers crossed he will work tonight.

Have you made all your Christmas cards yet, I still have lots to make can see me still making Family cards Christmas Eve!!!!

Today we have a romantic image for you behind Window 11 our dear Murielle has created this beautiful card with Whiff of Joy Image Herb in Love, what a fabulous stamp this is.



I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.


To win Herb in Love just leave your name and link in Mr Linky below and check back after midnight tomorrow to see if you have been lucky.

Random.Org came up with the number 76 tonight the lucky winner therefore is Agnes from Agnes Stamp Cards, well done Agnes, please e-mail your address to Katharina and with any luck you will receive your stamp before Christmas Day.

Warm Wishes to you
Jacqui xx

Kommentare:

  1. I love that image! A great card today!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this image and such a cute card! This would be perfect for my newlywed niece who loves and collects snowmen!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely card, the image is too cute.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What an adorable image...I actually have a Christmas decoration that has two snow people making a third.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great card, coloured beautifully. Love that image.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wundervolle karte. wie schön, dass ein mann sich seine frau baut :)
    lg
    sanny

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Another fabulous card from the DT.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Adorable card! I love this image.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. WOW such an amazing creation! Love it!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow,ist das wieder eine schöööönnneee Karte mit einem total süßem Stempel!

    LG Manu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ooops sorry - i have entered twice think its numbers 33 and 258 (more or less - forgot i had done it already !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Tried Mr. Linky on post above this one and he is missing. Did leave a comment. Hope I am in time now for this one. I have no snowmen stamps and this one is just to darn cute. What a great job!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...