Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar Window 15


Did you buy all your christmas presents already? I am awfully behind and I guess it will be last minute shopping this year. Tomorrow I will go to our local electronics store to see if they have an easy to use mp3 player in stock. My grandfather (84 years old) suffers from eye cataract and can’t read at the moment (which was his most favourite hobby). I am very worried that he will get depressed, so I am planning on loading a few audio books on the mp3 player for him to listen to.

He will have an eye surgery in mid January and I wished he would have such a beautiful christmas angel, like the one on Jeanette’s romantic card below, to help him trough it.

Kalender15

Reach for an angel high on a star;
She sends you Christmas wherever you are,
Bringing you laughter and faith so supreme,
Touching your heart with a beautiful dream.

Peace and goodwill in each loving home,
Beauty and magic so surely your own.
Sweet Christmas angels - moments of love,
Part of the wonder God sends from above.

God's Christmas angels, precious and dear,
For a Merry Christmas lasting through a New Year.

By Garnett Ann Schultz

To be in the draw for this beautiful Melinda the Guardian Angel stamp just leave your name and link on my Mr. Linky below. If you don’t have a blog, just link back to my blog, this way you can also enter.
The winner of yesterday’s candy is number 215 Andrea of Pieces of Mine. Please email me your adress so I can ship your prize.



Kommentare:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous card!! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Best wishes for your grandfather!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. He should have wonderful vision again after his surgery, and how thoughtful of you to do the audio books for him. :)

    The angel is lovely, and what a beautiful card! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card! Our prayers are with your grandfather and your family.
    "Hugs" Granny

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sweet card for your grandfather. I am sure he will appreciate your thoughfulness in doing some audio books for him. I am an avid reader and would really miss my books, there is always one by my side where ever I go. Bless him.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. gorgeous card!!! love it.. I think it is very nice of you to do that with the mp3 for your grand-dad :) i am sure he will appreciate it. ;)) Angel's are watching over him.. and you as well :)) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Was fuer eine wunderschoene Karte und Jeannettes Karten sind ja immer ausgezeichnet.
    Dein Grossvater wird wieder gut lesen koennen nach der Operation. Alles Gute zur Operation und eine schnelle Genesung.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Jeanette what an AMAZING card hun that is so fabulous and elegant!

    Katharina what a great presents to get your grandfather! I know he will love that! Sending lots of prayers that he surgery goes well.

    Big Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This card is breathyakingly beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a card. I think this is most stunning. Good wishes for your grandfather and his eye surgery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great idea on the MP3 player. Hope his op goes well.

    Ann xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a fabulous card,
    and a great idea for your grandfather, Hope you can get one for him,
    Happy Christmas to you and your family,
    Hugs
    Angie

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Stunning card. Pure elegance. Hope your Grandfather has a speedy recovewry after surgery.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Best wishes to your grandfaher for his surgery

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautfiul stunning card, love the backing paper and image too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Another stunning creation. Oh she is on my wishlist so keeping everything crossed today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. What a lovely idea for your grandfather.
    This card is very beautiful.
    Clare x

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. A thoroughly stunning card!!
    Best wishes for your grandfather's
    surgery

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Wow, so delicate card!!!

    hugs,
    HegeT

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. This is so elegant...I love the image and your coloring. The paper is just breath taking!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Hi!
    I just love your rubberstamps.
    dorte

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Amazingly pretty! I hope you find the Mp3 player you´re looking for!
    Hugs Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. The MP3 player sounds perfect, I hope he enjoy's his Audio Books.

    Cataract surgery is so simple and very quick to recover from and will give him a new lease of life!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...