Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar Window 16

Thanks so much for your kind words for my grandfather!

Christmas is a magic tradition. Especially for our children. I can’t wait for my boy’s bright eyes when they see the christmas tree with all it’s candles. Anticipation is what makes this season even more special. We love to read a christmas story every day, light a lot of candles in the evening and sing carols.

The wonderful scrap shown below is from Lacey and features Willow with Toddler.

Kalender16

Every year I'd wait for the season
Only Christmas time can bring
I thought I understood the reason
For all the parties and caroling

Every year I'd search for the meaning
Every time I'd dress the tree
Each new ornament and garland
Each decoration was all I'd see
And all that Christmas meant to me Then someone told me Christmas is for children
And I left that behind too long ago
But now I see Christmas through a child's eyes
My new son's eyes

Now every time we ring in the season
And play a Christmas melody
I know that the moment he hears it
He'll bring Christmas back to me

Linda Eder

To be in the draw for this beautiful Willow with Toddler stamp just leave your name and link on my Mr. Linky below. If you don’t have a blog, just link back to my blog, this way you can also enter.
The winner of yesterday’s candy is number 259 Marianne from Marianne’s Craftroom. Please email me your adress so I can ship your prize.

Enjoy the day!


Kommentare:

  1. I belive in Santa Claus :-)
    And i LOVE stamps ;-)
    Helle from Norway

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. No sign of Mr.Linky but I love this image! Reminds me of my little boy - now 6. Shana

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! What a sweet surprise to see my layout here today :-) I am enjoying all of the lovely projects being shown this month. What a wonderful gift to your customers!
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Pretty image with a beautiful layout!
    We still do Santa Claus at our house, even though my youngest is 11 years old now...it's still magical :)

    Diana from United States

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely layout Lacey. Beautiful image and I would love to be a winner.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful stamp and great LO! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow,was für ein wundervolles Layout!
    Der Stempel ist so toll und passt perfekt dazu!

    LG Manu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Eek! I accidentally did it twice. I forgot that I'd entered late last night. I'm sorry! (#273 is the duplicate)

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...