Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar – Window 18


The lovely Fran created today’s card showcasing Fairy Charlotte. I hope to colour up your day with it’s help :)

Kalender18

The tempting gifts are tantalizing;
About opening them, we are fantasizing.
The holiday foods are appetizing;
Our excitement and joy are growing and rising;
Our hearts and minds are harmonizing;
Jolly Christmas fun we're maximizing!

To be in the draw for this beautiful Fairy Charlotte stamp just leave your name and link on my Mr. Linky below. If you don’t have a blog, just link back to my blog, this way you can also enter.
The winner of yesterday’s candy is number 294 PaulineC from Passion for Papercraft . Please email me your adress so I can ship your prize.

Please don’t forget that Whiff of Joy’s christmas sale end on December 20th. So you still have 2 more days to get all winter and christmas stamps for 20%off.



Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! It is just so pretty, and I love the more Spring-like colours- makes me hope that the winter might end someday ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a gorgious colourfull card!! Lovely!

    luv, karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a lovley birthdaycard. The stamp is adorable

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning card. Love the colours used and that image is so lovely.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this fairy!!!
    great job Fran!!
    thanks again Katharina for showing us those cutties!!
    have a good day everyone!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow fran!! This is gorgeous, I love every little part of it! FANTASTIC!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This card is simply beautiful. I love everything about it and the flowers are divine.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. another amazing card!! where do you find the time!! :0)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. what a beautyfull card
    I love it..

    Greetings Agnes

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh she is wonderful and I love the wings how they have been done wonderful (I need her!) lol

    Love Dawn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. The card is very nice!!! Thanks for the chance to win your candy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Beautiful work on this image and card. Thanks for more candy.

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...