Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar – Window 19


Christmas is already around the corner and I am not at all in the mood for it..haha
I really wished I was a child again and could experience the pure excitement of christmas again, without all the stress and commitments – just the pure joy :)
At least on christmas eve itself, I still get the magic feeling when I look at my children. So I am looking forward to the 24th.

I so love the song “Little Drummer Boy” from Bing Cosby. Take a look at this video if you want to see (and hear) what I mean :)

The below card is an amazing creation by Claudia. It features the super cute Wee with his drum.


Kalender19

Come they told me,
pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see,
pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring,
pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King,
pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum,

So, to honor Him,
pa rum pum pum pum,
When we come.

Little Baby,
pa rum pum pum pum
I am a poor boy too,
pa rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring,
pa rum pum pum pum

That's fit to give the King,
pa rum pum pum pum
rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum,

Shall I play for you,
pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum?

Mary nodded,
pa rum pum pum pum,
The ox and lamb kept time,
pa rum pum pum pum

I played my drum for Him,
pa rum pum pum pum
I play me best for Him,
pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum

Then He smiled at me,
pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum


To be in the draw for this beautiful Wee with his drum stamp just leave your name and link on my Mr. Linky below. If you don’t have a blog, just link back to my blog, this way you can also enter.
The winner of yesterday’s candy is number 64 Sheila from Kipper Craft . Please email me your adress so I can ship your prize.

Enjoy the weekend!


Kommentare:

  1. Oh I so know what you mean Katharina! It is so stressful to organise it all, but like you I love Christmas eve and I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning! hugs, Jane xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such a beautiful card :) i love it.. :)) thanks for the chance at winning this stamp ;)

    Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is such a lovely stamp. Reminds me of my boys when they were small. Thanks for a chance to win.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. AMAZING card Claudia! I love it!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my this is adorable......
    I think mr linky is messed up as it has the exact same list from Friday for today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful card Claudia. It is stressful for adults but as you say it is the joy on the childrens faces that make it all worthwhile.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo Katharina,
    M.linkie spielt dir einen Streich *gg
    Alle Teilnehmer von Freitag sind heute wieder genauso auf der Liste ...das kann doch nicht wahr sein, denn ich selbst steh leider an 63. Stelle - 64. hat den schönen Stempel gewonnen *jammer-
    Werde später nocheinmal schauen ob sich dann was geändert hat ????

    LG zum 4.Advent
    hellerlittle

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I wish I was a child again too. It's so much more easier to be excited about it all! My sons still too young to understand christmas, but next year, he will understand!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love the card! and the song too.... <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ich liebe diesen Stempel und das Lied!

    LG

    Heide

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a beautiful post. Thank you so much for all these chances to take part in your Advent Calendar. I've enjoyed it so much. I hope you capture the spirit of Christmas and have a wonderful time.

    Lynne.x

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...