Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar – Window 21


Welcome to Window 21 of the Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar. Wow, time is flying – only 3 more days until christmas eve – and there are still so many things to do!! I haven’t packed any of the kid’s presents, the tree is still growing in our garden (waiting for my father in law to cut it down…LOL) and I have to plan and do all the food shopping for the holidays (stores are closed on the 24th, 25th and 26th over here). I guess I need to get started…haha

Today’s card was created by the talented Niki and shows Henry and his friend sitting on a Candy Cane.

Kalender21

My Friend
M is for MY friend, a truly special person I hold so dear,
Y is for YOU, that person who by my side is always here,
F is for FOREVER, the time I know our frienship will last,
R is for REMINICING, of the times you've been there in the past,
I is for INSPIRATONAL, for the way you've dealt with troubles through the years,
E is for EMOTIONS we share, whether it's laughter, love or tears,
N is for NEVER doubting that your frindship will always be mine,
D is for DOUBLE the happiness, I wish on you my friend, at Christmas time!
- Pamela McInall

To be in the draw for the stamps just leave your name and link on my Mr. Linky below. If you don’t have a blog, just link back to my blog, this way you can also enter.
The winner of yesterday’s candy is number 130 Diamantin from Diamantin’s Hobbywelt. Please email me your adress so I can ship your prize.

Hope you are having as much snow as we :)
Enjoy the day!!



Kommentare:

  1. Look great that the candy cane isn't in the traditional colours. Great inspiration

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a beautiful card - simple and yet very special, absolutely what I like!
    Hope you can do all your Christmas preparations, I know exactly what you mean. I have to clean the snow in front of our house away before I can do anything else!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful card, Love the image and the colours are great. Enjoyed the poem today.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, welch wunderschöne Karte, das Motiv ist aber auch zuckersüß und die Gestaltung ist ein Traum.

    Drücke dir die Daumen, dass du noch alle deine Erledigungen schaffst.

    Ich wünsche einen schönen Start in die neue Woche.
    Einen lieben Gruß von Andrea

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What an adorable card, and such lovely coloring! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh they are toooooo cute!!!! She did an amazing job,great coloring!!
    Henry is sooooo adorable!!!! And that little poem is sweet!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh how gorgeous is that? Wow!
    Ann xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Okay, seriously, Henry Mouse is sooooo cute!!! Love this card!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. At the moment, I'm making a card using this stamp, for my dear husband!
    Love this card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow,eine ganz bezaubernde Karte und ein zuckersüßes Motiv!

    LG Manu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. OOOOPPPPPSSS!!!! I am sorry.. please take my sencond entry out.. i had already gotten my name up.. this morning i guess.. DOH!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...