Montag, 7. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar - Window 7


The weekends go too fast at this time of year don't they, I do hope you have all had a good one. I have managed to make my Christmas cake today, a bit later then usual, I hope to add the marzipane later this week then Ice it next weekend.

We greet an old friend behind Window 7, I forgot how much I love this Angel Charlotte Image and she looks stunning on this beautiful card created by Katharina herself.

This, the spirit of Christmas, that
Forever and ever endures
May it leave it richest blessing
In the hearts of you and yours.


Angel Charlotte is waiting to be claimed by one lucky winner tomorrow, just leave your name and link in the Mr Linky box below and it may be you.

The Winner of Window 6's gift of the 2 Cute Elizabeth Bell Lizzie stamps was chosen by Randon.Org. The number drawn is 100 that is Donna from Donnas Den of Craft. Please e-mail Katharina your snail mail address so she can send your two lovely stamps to you.

See you tomorrow
Hugs Jacqui x

Kommentare:

  1. WOW! That is such a gorgeous image and card! I love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Katharina
    Congratulations Donna

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. She is adorable. Guess I missed seeing this one before. Thanks for sharing!
    "Hugs" Granny

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Adorable card! what a sweet angel image!
    This has been a delightful Christmas season with the wealth of ideas shared on blogs! thank you all for sharing!
    Pam Going Postal

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dieses Engelchen ist echt total niedlich!
    Wunderschöne Karte!
    LIebe Grüße, Sonja.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. this is such a lovely angel, and what a beautiful card!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely card and I like the colour combo. Great image.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gorgeous creation by KAtharina, love the colour tones.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. love this card... your stamp just looks so much fun..!!!!
    kaz_za

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is such a sweet card :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Eine super süüüße Karte und das Engelchen ist einfach niedlich!!!

    Liebe Grüße
    shortyrose

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wow,was für eine wunderschöne Karte!
    Die Gestalltung und Farben sind traumhaft!

    LG Manu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Fab card, so lov ethe papers and image!
    I tried several times to link me for the chance to win, but mr. Linky didnt linked me, dont know why?
    Hugs,moni

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...