Montag, 7. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar - Window 8



Hi and to all new visitors welcome to our Advent Calendar, where have you been!! we are up to Day 8 already. Sorry this post is a bit late tonight I have had trouble with Mr Blogger he wouldn't let me save my post. Hope you have all had a good day its has been Raining and windy again here in Kent. No sign of a White Christmas for us.

I think it is time I thanked Katharina again for sponsoring this brilliant blog hop, she is so generous and kind and I know she uses the Advent Calendar as a thank you to all who have supported her through the year.

Window 8 hides a card by moi!!! I just adore this Santa he looks kind of mischievous.


I saw mommy kissing santa claus underneath the mistletoe last night
she didn't see me creep down the stairs to have a peek
she thought that I was tucked up in my bed and fast asleep
Then I saw mommy tickle santa claus underneath his beard so snowy white
what a laugh it would have been if daddy had only seen mommy kissing santa claus last night.


So today you have a chance of winning Whiff of Joy's Elizabeth Bell's Quite Santa, just leave your name and link to your blog on Mr Linky below and check back tomorrow after midnight to see if you have been lucky!!

The winner of Angel Charlotte was chosen by Random.Org the winning number 130 that is Andrea from Andreas World please let Katharina have your address and she can send Angel Willow flying home to you.

Love & Hugs
Jacqui x

Kommentare:

  1. I love this mischievous looking Santa!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fabulous card and a wonderful Santa!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Jacqui you are so right~ Ktharina is very very generous.
    Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful card by Moi!
    Blessings
    Mary Lou

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love almost all Santas and this one is especially mischieveous looking. Gorgeous us of him and I wish I ocould find papers like you use locally.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous card Jacqui love these Santa's
    Anne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love that Santa --he looks like he is hiding a secret --lol

    Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. is such a lovable Santa. and the card is lovely

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Jacqui what an adorable Santa card you have created! It's beautiful...those snowflakes are super and all the flower soft makes Santa's suit look so soft! Great work hun and thanks so much to Katharina for being so kind and generous to all of us!
    Big Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow Jacqui that mischievous Santa is gorgeous! I just love the way you've colored him!
    Beautiful work as always!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. A great card and a wonderful colouration.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wonderful card Jacqui. I love the cheeky look on his face. Katharina is such a giving person and I am enjoying this each day. Thank you for a chance of this Santa.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. stunning card......fab colouring, Katharina
    xxx Margreet

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love this Santa - on my link it looks like I've entered twice but the 2nd entry was a card I just linked to a challenge and I just forgot to delete that part. Silly me.

    Ann xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. what a wonderful card.. what great insperation... glad blogger is working again for you now...
    hugs
    kaz_za

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Katharina, I have left something for you on my blog. Thanks for lots of inspiration and hundreds of generosity
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. This is a wonderful card. Absolutely gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Gorgeous card! I love this image - it's so adorable!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Wow,auch diese Karte ist wieder traumhaft schön und der Stempel sowieso!

    LG Manu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Naughty Mr Linky! That is a sweet stamp.

    Cazzy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I like this santa very much :)

    Always a pleasure to surf around here.

    Hugs, Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...