Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar - Window 9


Happy Wednesday, First I would like to tell you of a very kind act,the winner of Window 7's stamp Andrea sent an e-mail to Katharina today, here is what she wrote "Hi Katharina
Jacqui has told me that I have won the WOJ candy again. As I have already
won the 1st one I would be more than happy for you to pick another winner.
Andrea x", I never cease to be touched by how kind and unselfish people in Craft Blogland are thank you very much Andrea. I will be doing another random draw from Day 7 entries to pick a winner.

It looks as if it has been snowing behind Window 9 and Charlie has built a fantastic Snowman. Fran has used a fabulous colour scheme to bring this Whiff of Joy image to life.


I used another verse of this poem last year and you all liked it so here is verse 2
I keep my snowman in the freezer
And look at him each day.
If I’d left him in the garden
He’d simply have melted away.

THE NEW WINNER OF WINDOW 7'S stamp after resubmitting the numbers on Random.Org the no chosen was 276 that is Marley from Scrapping Marley, could you please e-mail your address to Katharina so she can send your Angle Charlotte Stamp to you dear.

And NOW THE WINNER OF WINDOW 8 - Quite Santa - Number 111 that is Nilla from Live it Scrap it. Can you also let Katharina have your address dear.

Well everyone have a good day and see you tomorrow

Hugs Jacqui x

Kommentare:

  1. That was very kind of you Andrea :)

    Congrats Marley and Nilla!!

    This stamp is gorgeous, so is the whole card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That was so awesome of Andrea!! Congrats to the 2 winners!!

    Love this card posted! Fabulous!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, I love this stamp! Have never seen it before. Can I get him in the store???

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So kind, Andrea. And I love the color scheme - the blues on the snow look so cool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Andrea you are a sweetheart. Well done to all the winners.
    The card is super cute

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. All the cards have been beautiful and this is no exception. I love the swirls in the background and the colours work so well.

    Lynne.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Way to go Marley!! have fun with it! and i love these candy's! and just love how kind Whiff of Joy is with their customers!! :)

    luvvv, karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a wonderful thing to pass on Andrea!! As usual the coloring is fab. I just discovered I do not have any snowmen stamps, how can that be.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous card Fran love the image & sentiment ooh & the cute little carrot in the corner. Good on ya Andrea, Congratulations Marley & Nilla
    Anne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Andrea you are so kind and generous! :)

    Fran what an amazing card hun...love what you did with Charlie!

    Hugs~ Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. das ist so super lieb von Andrea, auch ich hätte solch eine Großzügigkeit nicht erwartet !!!
    Danke an dich und ein schönes Weihnachtsfest !!!
    Glückwunsch an die beiden heutigen Gewinner !!!
    LG hellerlittle

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Lovely card. I have not noticed this snowman with charlie before. So good of Andrea. Congrats to Marley and Nilla.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Very kind gesture! Love the fab card, thankyou for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Gorgeous card I don't seem to be able to find this stamp on your website is it an old design?
    many thx
    tracy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I really can't load with mr winky I should be number 36 but checked this morning nothin I am not there I have tried several times this morning all seems to work ok but my name is not retained. I love things all WOJ I would love to be entered

    http://craftydawn.blogspot.com/

    Love DAwn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Congrats girls, enjoy your new stamps.
    Andrea, that was really kind of you to donate your prize again.
    Gorgeous card today, the stamp is fabby
    Anne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. How nice of your winner to pass it on to another! :)

    What a super cute stamp, and lovely card. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...