Sonntag, 22. August 2010

Announcements + Whiff of Joy's family is growing

Wow, there is so much going on at Whiff of Joy, a truly exciting time :)
First of all I want to thank Claudia and Jane from Whiff of Joy's permanent DT.
Claudia offered to coordinate Whiff of Joy's Design Team in the future and Jane took over the Whiff of Joy challenge blog. Thank you so much Ladies. I would be lost without your help and support :)

Wow, bei Whiff of Joy ist zur Zeit so viel los :)
Zu Beginn möchte ich gerne Claudia und Jane aus dem permanenten Whiff of Joy Design Team danken.
Claudia hat sich bereit erklärt ab sofort das Whiff of Joy DT zu koordinieren und Jane hat die Leitung des Whiff of Joy Challenge blogs übernommen. Ich danke euch beiden von Herzen, ohne eure Unterstützung wäre ich verloren :)

Claudia jane

Claudia went to work instantly and contacted 3 amazingly talented crafters ( I have been a fan of their work for ages!!) and was able to win them for our team. *wohooo*. Please welcome Whiff of Joy's newest Design Team members:

Claudia hat sich auch sofort an die Arbeit gemacht und 3 sehr talentierte Bastlerinnen (deren Blogs ich schon seit einer Ewigkeit verfolge) kontaktiert. Es ist ihr gelungen sie für unsere Sache zu gewinnen. Bitte begrüßt Whiff of Joy's neueste Design Team Mitglieder:

carole"Hi, I’m Carole from England and I am absolutely delighted to have been asked to join the Whiff Of Joy design team.

I am married and a SAHM with three children – Katie 18, Christopher 15 and Anna 13. Their hobbies of horses and motor racing/karting keep me busy – as well as having a horse of my own. However, I make sure that I find time for my hobby and passion which is making cards. I have a craft room crammed full of papers, embellishments, flowers, stamps etc – it’s where I most like to be and my idea of heaven!

I’ve been making cards for about 12 years and have seen many changes in trends during that time – including my own! It’s always fun to try the newest technique – and see the latest must have gadget on the market. I love to colour with copic sketch markers and enjoy sewing on my cards along with adding all kinds of details including flowers, lace, ribbon and especially anything sparkly or made of pearl!"

CaroleMag_WOJ

"Hi evryone,
My name is Magali, and I'm so thrilled and proud to design for Whiff Of Joy !!!
I live in the south of France and I'm a mom of one cute little 5 year old boy.
I began classic scrapbooking in 2006. My fave supplies have always been inks and stamps.
In november 2009, I discovered Copic Markers...now I'm totally addicted to stamps and coloring !!!
Just can't stop :)
A big thank you to Katharina and Claudia for this adventure."

Magpops

"I am Pop's I am 35 years old and live in the U.K. I am married and have 3 special children who are my world, I started crafting as I wanted cards with my children's names on as they have different names I couldn't find any and my obsession with crafting started...

I love to try new things and mix things up a bit, I color with copics, chalks and prisma's, and although I have been crafting for almost 3 years I still feel new to it and learn new things almost daily, Shaleise, Samara and Teej all join in with crafting as it is very good for hand and eye co ordination....

I craft every day and it takes me to another place and I love every minute of it, I am honored to have been asked to join Whiff of Joy and feel like my dreams are really coming true..."

Pops Thank you so much Carole, Magali and Paula!!! I am thrilled to have you on board and I am looking forward to working with you.

Kommentare:

  1. ohhhhhhh my adored pops!!!!!!! that is wonderful!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats ladies and look forward to seeing your work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations to the new DT members, your work looks lovely, look forward to seeing more of it.

    Kathyk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. those are gorgeous cards
    looking forward to see more of your works girls
    hugs angelique

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. *Squealing with excitement well done Pops wooohooo. I'm thrilled for you. I'm also a huge fan of Caroles work :D Looking forward to seeing your creations. Well done to Claudia and Jane for helping Katharina. Looks like WoJ is going from strength to strength.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congratulations to the new Design Team members.
    Welcome girls!
    Hugs,
    Olinda.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ohhhh.. was fuer eine liebe Post Katharina!!!!
    ich bin ganz rot geworden :-)

    An alle neuen DT.. ein ganz herzliches Willkommen in die Whiff Of Joy Familie

    Gruess
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. coucou et bienvenue à la dt, bises

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. OMGosh what an amazing team. Wow some of my most favorite artist together. Your cards ROCK!!!!
    I am thrilled to get inspired!! Whoo hooo
    Hugs Bonnie

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...