Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Sweet BB

xoxo What an exciting week for Whiff of Joy. There are a lot of new products coming. One of them is a wonderful paperpad which matches our upcoming stamps perfectly. I hope to be able to take it with me to the StampMekka, Germany's biggest stamp and scrapbooking show in September :)

Was für eine aufregende Woche liegt hinter mir :) Bei Whiff of Joy gibt es einige neue Produkte in nächster Zeit. Ein besonders aufregendes ist eine Kollektion von Motivpapieren (in der Größe für Kartenbastler), die perfekt zu unseren neuen Weihnachtsstempeln passen. Ich hoffe, dass ich die neuen Papiere schon auf das Stempelmekka mitnehmen kann!!

xoxo1 The base of my card is plain white cardstock. I stamped on it with brown ink and a background stamp from Stampin' Up, then distressed the borders. I punched the borders of the dp with a Martha Steward border and coordinating corner punch. The tickets are from Stampin' Up, I punched the edges with SU's ticket corner punch. The image (Willow with baby from WoJ) is coloured with Twinkling H2Os.

Die Basis meiner Karte ist weiss. Ich habe mit einem Hintergrundstempel von Stampin' Up und brauner Tinte drauf gestempelt, danach alle Kanten distressed. Die Ränder des Motivpapiers habe ich mit einem Kantenstanzer und passenden Eckenstanzer von Martha Steward ausgestanzt. Die Tickets sind von Stampin' Up, die Ecken habe ich mit dem passenden Stanzer ausgestanzt. Das Motiv (Willow mit Baby von WoJ) ist mit Twinkling H2Os coloriert.

materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow holding Baby, SU tickets, Su background

E112_Willow holding Baby
Paper: Su kraft cardstock, dp from Crate paper
Accessories: metal charms from Whiff of Joy, Martha Steward border and corner punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder spots and dots, nrads from Making Memories
coloured with Twinkling H2O

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card Katharina, love the tickets and the gorgeous papers. Exciting stuff coming our way by the sounds of it.
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card Kathrina, love how you backed the image
    Anne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A stunning card Katharina and I can't wait to see the new papers.

    Liza x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh wie süß die verzierungen sind!! und deine coloration... zum verlieben!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is beautiful,the image is lovely.Looking forward to seeing all the new things.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. what an absolutly gorgeous card
    i'm in love with the stamp
    the tickets looks great, and the embellisments are perfect
    hugs angelique

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello Katharina,

    This card is very, very pretty!! I like a lot the colors of the paper and also very wonderful coloring on the image! The embellies are really cute and work very, very well this way! Like it a lot!

    Hugs, Wendy

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Stunning card! Love that image!!!
    Can't wait to see the paper pads either... I am sure it is going to be fantastic!!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is beautiful Katharina! I have this stamp too--now if I can just color it like you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Katharina this is very adorable~~you have given me ideas for a co-workers baby shower card:)
    thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a beautiful image! I adore it. I'm a fairly new papercrafter and I'm not very familiar with your company yet. Are you located in Germany? I think it's great that I'm discovering so many German papercrafters, but I'm wondering if that's something new? While I was living there 2000-2003, I never saw a single papercraft store -- not a stamp or stamp pad anywhere, and believe me, I looked! I'm just wondering if it's just becoming popular now or if I somehow missed it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. coucou, ta carte est très jolie et j'aime ce tampon, bises

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. This is gorgeous i love this cute image, she looks so happy, your colours are fab too, hugs Pops x

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Stunning Card. I love the colors, the papers, the embellies and the perfectly colored image!
    Blessings Bernie

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...