Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

First Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call in 2011

GDCall

Every 2 month on the 16th, I am holding a Guest Designer Call ( in the name of Whiff of Joy). The call will be open for 1 week. I will then choose 1-4 Guest Designers who will have the chance to work with Whiff of Joy’s newest stamps and products for the next 2 months.
Please see below which responsibilities and privileges will await you as Guest Designer for
Whiff of Joy.

Alle 2 Monate, immer am 16., halte ich einen Gast Designer Aufruf ab (im Namen von Whiff of Joy). Dieser Aufruf bleibt für 1 Woche offen. Danach werde ich 1-4 Gast Designer aussuchen, die in den darauf folgenden 2 Monaten die Chance haben mit den neuesten Stempeln und Produkten von Whiff of Joy zu arbeiten.
Klickt bitte auf das folgende Bild um eine deutsche Version davon zu erhalten. Dort erfahrt ihr welche Verpflichtungen bzw. Vergünstigungen euch als Gast Designer von Whiff of Joy erwarten.

WoJ_GDInfo_eng.jpg

Important information:

  • Everybody can enter from anywhere in the world!!
  • The Guest Designer Call ends on sunday, January 23rd, 8 pm GMT+1 (there is a clock in my left sidebar, showing my time)

What do you have to do to enter the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call?

  • Show me what you think is your best Whiff of Joy creation ever (this can be a new project, but it can also be an old one)
  • add your name and link to your blog post (which shows your Whiff of Joy creation) to the Mr.LinkyWidget at the end of this post.

Good luck!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wichtige Information:

  • Jeder, egal aus welchem Land der Welt kann teilnehmen.
  • Der Gast Designer Call endet am Sonntag, dem 23. Jänner, um 20:00.

Was müßt ihr tun um am Whiff of Joy Gast Designer Call teilnehmen zu können?

  • Zeigt mir euer bestes Whiff of Joy Bastelwerk (es darf ein "altes" Projekt sein, oder ein neues)
  • Tragt euren Namen und den link zu dem Blogbeitrag in dem Mr.LinkyWidget am Ende dieses Beitrags ein.

Viel Erfolg!


Kommentare:

  1. Hi there,
    Wow what an idiot I am lol the first link that I put in Mr. Linky is just to my blog I hit enter by mistake,so sorry! The second link is the correct one direct to my Whiff of Joy card.
    Fiona x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh, ich habe mich vertan, der Post-Link Nr. 4 ist natürlich falsch...
    LG Finja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ooh I have Been hanging out for this guest call!! So exciting. I have linked up one one of my fav WOJ cards, but will be making another card later today!
    Kristy xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I LOVE your images they are all gorgeous. I have linked my most recent card but have made a few others that I also really love, it was a hard choice, LOL. I would be super excited to be a guest DT. Hugs Bron xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Such a super opportunity, thanks and best of luck to everyone,
    Em.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh ich würde ja zu gerne mal in einem DT sein, naja vielleicht klappt es ja mal irgendwann! lg nicky

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thanks so much for the opportunity to become a GD for WOJ. Very inspiration blog and gorgeous stamps. "Hugs" Carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is the first time I have put myself forward for guest designer but I thought I would try as I am a fan of WOJ stamps.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. this oppotunity is any crafters dream thankyou for the oppotunity i hope my card is ok as i am not too clever with the camera lol thanks
    hugs
    Lorraine xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I would absolutely LOVE to be a guest designer for WoJ - my favourite stamps ever. Thank you for the opportunity!
    Rosey x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I am going to craft for you today!
    Would love to become a GD.
    Hope you will pick me :)
    luv&Hugs,
    Krista

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Katharina! :D I would love to be a guest again if I could. Springtime is my favorite stamp season and regardless of the outcome, I'm so excited to see the new images for this season!! :D

    Hope you're having a great week and thanks for your help with my recent order. *Hugs*

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. wow 42 entry's so far, that`s a lot. I have taken a peak at all of them, and there are a lot of talented people out there. I am just in the finishing stages of making my entry. Hope you like it, and it is good enough to be a GDT. It would be a real dream to work along side you and your very talented DT team, plus working with the amazing whiff of joy products.
    x laura x

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hi!
    thanks for a chance to participate. hope you will like what you will see.
    hugs
    céline

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Have linked up my two newest woj-cards with Mr Linky.
    Thank you for giving us this opportunity to guest you!!!

    Hugs Åsa aka Scraphorse

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Oh, I nearly missed the GDT call.
    Fingers crossed.
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to work with such a wonderful company.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Designing with your images would be fun and I especially like your Elisabeth Bell designs. I'm glad I found your guest design call and hope you like my style! Thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Thank you so much for the opportunity to apply as guest designer for Whiff of Joy. I adore your stamps, especially those by Alison Acton. I would love the challenge of being your guest designer for two months! I have entered with a card in the beginning of the week but I have uploaded a card with Nora to my blog today and like most girls out there... most of the time I like my last card the best... so I hope it's OK that I entered that one as well. I would have deleted my first entry but that wasn't possible and since I saw a lot of other girls entered two or even more cards I hoped it would be OK like this. Good luck on all the blog visitings, I have seen some gorgeous cards in the list!

    xxx
    Mariska

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Hi
    Thank you for this opertunety:))

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Hi
    The last comment was a bit wrong ; Thank you so much for this opportunity♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Neues Jahr, neues Glück. Auch dieses Mal werde ich wieder mein Glück versuchen.
    Herzlicher Gruß,
    Antje

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. just sneeked in under the wire - good old time difference :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...