Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

Owen & Evan – new Babies and new Ministamps :)

Hi everybody, today Whiff of Joy’s new ministamps can be purchased. I used my chance to create a card for Alison and her two baby boys featuring MINI Henry hugging a heart in a double edition….haha
How did I do this? Well, it’s quite easy if you know your computer a bit. I stamped cute Henry mouse once, then scanned it and copied him 2 times in the same document. I then mirrored one of the images horizontally and moved it to the right position. You have to delete the background first, so that you don’t have a white border. é voila – now you can print it.

Twins

Ab heute könnt ihr Whiff of Joy’s neue Ministempel kaufen. Da habe ich gleich mal eine Babykarte für Alison und ihre zwei Jungs gebastelt. Der süße Mini Henry hat einen Zwillingsbruder bekommen. Wie habe ich das gemacht? Es ist recht einfach, wenn ihr euren PC und ein Bildverarbeitungsprogramm habt. Zuerst habe ich Henry normal gestempelt und dann eingescannt. In meinem Bildverarbeitungsprogramm habe ich Henry 2Mal in das selbe Dokument eingefügt. Dann habe ich den Hintergrund gelöscht. Einen der beiden Henrys habe ich gespiegelt und auf die gewünschte Position geschoben. Voila! Jetzt könnt ihr drucken.

Twins3 Twins2 Twins1  Want to send Alison and her baby boys a card? Write me an email to get her adress.
Wenn ihr Alison und ihren Baby Jungs eine Freude machen wollt, schreibt ihr doch eine Karte! Email an mich und ich sende euch ihre Adresse.

materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy (Mini Henry hugging heart, Baby sentiments)
MiniS300_HenryHuggingHeart   Baby

Paper:300g watercolor paper (Canson),brown Cardstock (Kuretake), Cosmo Cricket 
Ink: distress walnut stain and frayed burlap

FlowerPetal lgpics_glossyaccents

twinklingLogo_smallColoured with Twinkling H2O and Wink of Stella Glitter pens

halfpearls "snowwhite & coconut brown" from Whiff of Joy
flower petal corner punch from Kuretake
library pin (SU), old keys flea market finding, laces,  buttons, gauze swabs, glossy accents to adhere heavy embellishments

blogSignature

Kommentare:

  1. What cute card! I like the extraordinary thinking: you didn't use tradional baby-images of colours :) The card is super adorable!

    Katharina, I'm quite suprised that you feature scanning and printing a stamp image without mentioning, that selling a card with a reproduced image is a violation of the designers angel policy. Quite many stampers sell their cards and everyone don't seem to be aware of angel policies.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute, cute and adorable.
    Henry if one of my favorits.
    hugs Dorte

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Sinihilkka,
    In my understanding this use is no violation of the angel policy, because I own the rubber stamp itself, I will not send the scanned image to anybody else and I coloured and created the card myself handmade.
    Thanks for being so thoughtful about the rights of our illustrators and Whiff of Joy.
    Katharina xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a FABULOUS card Katharina! Thank you so much for sharing your technique! The image is so adorable and perfect for the occasion!...Nancy :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Whilst I'm here I thought I would take a look at your blog and wow it's beautiful, I love this card, it's so cute, congrats to the happy couple too. Teresa xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...