Montag, 16. April 2012

There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

Good morning! I have some more phenomenal previews, of the new Summer Spring Kit from Whiff of Joy, to share with you. Don’t miss pre-orders, which are open right now until May 20th.

Guten Morgen! Ich habe noch mehr Inspiration mit dem Motiv des neuen Sommer Stempel Kits von Whiff of Joy für euch. Verpaßt nicht die Vorbestellungs-phase welche ab sofort bis zum 20. Mai geöffnet ist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori

Designer Lori Pachkowsky:

“I just love this Lady Henry in her Victorian Clothing. I can't wait to see the rest! I have coloured her using copics and of course had to add lots of lace! The flower i made and added a vintage type brad to the centre. “

DSC_0247-2

JaneJohnsonDesigner Jane Johnson:

“As she is a Victorian style lady I decided to make a Tussie Mussie and have made a tutorial for the Whiff of Joy Inspirations blog if you fancy making one of your own.”

Copy (3) of P1130776

kathrinDesigner Kathrin Dornhauser-Ruth:

“I used apricot and white for my card and can imagine the elegant mouse taking a walk in the green park... Instead of matting the papers I distressed the edges and of course I had to add a doily and a few flowers...”

Karten 2564KarinaDesigner Karina Lange:

“I coloured the image with Copics. I love the combo of black and white coloured images with other colours on the layout of the card. “Victorian Summer KitSonjaBekkerDesigner Sonja Bekker:

“I coloured the lovely Lady Henrietta with Distress inks and added lots of details to the card to accomplish the divine image.”Lady_Umbrella (2)GioDesigner Giovanna Irde:

“I paper pieced the dress, hat and umbrella, the face is colored with Copic Markers. Isn’t she adorable? The butterfly die is from Whiff of Joy too.”Summer kit preview

blogSignature1

Kommentare:

  1. WOW - da ist eine Arbeit schöner als die andere. Das neue Motiv ist wunderschön - ich freue mich schon auf das KIT!!! LG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hiya sweetie
    there all so pretty, i can't tell you my favorite one, there all the best hunni
    hugs angelique

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love, love, love this stamp and all the cards made with it. Gorgeous!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing work from the DT team, really lovely stamp, ordered my kit yesterday,wouldn't want to mis this one. Hugs, Marion

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...