Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Blue & Gold

Blau & Gold

…sieht einfach himmlisch zusammen aus! Die Papiere von Webster’s Pages waren im dem Workshop Paket des letzten Crops, den ich besucht habe. Auch dieses geniale “Ei” in der Mitte (in verschiedenen Ausführungen). Hinterlegt habe ich es mit verschiedenen Schichten ausgestanzter Formen von Whiff of Joy – das ergibt einen richtig schönen Blickfang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…looks heavenly together! The papers from Webster’s Pages were included in the workshop package of the last crop I attendet, as well as the lovely blue ”egg” in the middle :)
I used lots of different layers below it, cut with the newest
die-lights from Whiff of Joy – a beautiful centerpiece!

Blue goldChristmasTag_WhiffofJoy_WebstersPages Blue goldChristmasTag_WhiffofJoy_WebstersPages3Blue goldChristmasTag_WhiffofJoy_WebstersPages2Blue goldChristmasTag_WhiffofJoy_WebstersPages1

whatElse Gestern fand ein großes Ereignis bei Whiff of Joy in der Schweiz statt – der erste “Whiff of Joy KreativTag”. Die Schnipsel Andrea & Clarissa hatten ein einzigartiges Programm zusammen gestellt, von Whiff of Joy gab es riesige Materialpakete. Ein traumhafter Tag gefüllt mit Kreativität und viel Lachen. Ich freue mich schon auf den Nächsten!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first official “Whiff of Joy KreativTag” took place yesterday in Switzerland. Andrea & Clarissa from Schnipsel & Mehr put together a stunning workshop program and Whiff of Joy offered huge supply packages for all participants. It was a perfect day filled with lots of creativity and loughter – I can’t wait for the next one :)

055fa35e4e9811e39dcb129e62bd7476_8[1] a84e2ec44e9711e38efb0a406416de40_8[1] b04dc6e24ec011e39d0012e228931a73_8[1]c6bdbcc44ee411e3814a126964918fbd_8[1] 

Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Sonntag!
Happy sunday!

signature

materials

Kommentare:

  1. WOUW it sure looks like you all had an awesome day from the happy smiles on everybodys faces here. I admit, I´m so jealous, and wish there was something like that, we could attend here too, but there´s not, so I´l have to drool over your pictures here instead and try and control my jealousy ha ha ha. Is also why I asked earlier, if you had never thought of making online classes and maybe made it possible for all of us to buy the packs beforehand so we could all attend the class here at home from our computers and make the things along with you guys there. I would really love, if that would be possible sometimes in the future, that´s for sure, and I can´t belive, if I´m the only one???
    Have a wonderful sunday everyone and lots of great crafty fun too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh the tag looks so pretty! And I so wish I could attend the workshop, it looks like you always have so much fun. hugs! MOjca

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The tag looks lovely, I was with you in thoughts yesterday, so glad you all had such a fab time, hugs, Marion

    AntwortenLöschen

Lieben Dank, dass ihr auf meinem Blog vorbei geschaut habt und euch die Zeit nehmt mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich weiss wie kostbar "Zeit" ist, deswegen weiss ich jede einzelne Nachricht sehr zu schätzen.

Ich bemühe mich sehr, euch einen Gegenbesuch abzustatten, auf eure Fragen (direkt hier in den Kommentaren) zu antworten und bin auch via Email gerne für euch da. Wie ihr ja alle wisst, spielt es im Leben nicht immer so wie man es plant. Und mit 2 Kindern, Haushalt und Beruf kommt schon manchmal etwas dazwischen.
Bitte habt Nachsicht mit mir :)
Liebe Grüsse
Katharina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I know best how valuable "time" is, therefore I appreciate your comments immensely.

I try my best to visit your blogs, to answer your questions right here in the comment section or via email. But you all know how stressful life can be, with two children, household and work. Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Please bear with me!
Hugs
Katharina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...